Thread: After Downloading IOS 5, unable to sync ringtones

After Downloading IOS 5, unable to sync ringtones

I have tried turning off the phone and nothing. I'm confused about why all my music and pictures in sync, nevertheless my ringtones! I bought them on iTunes!

Re: After Downloading IOS 5, unable to sync ringtones

I have only my own once more. Click on your device. Uncheck sync ringtones. Sync after that ends Recheck Sync Ringtones, I opted for selected ringtones.

Checked all I wanted, and they are back! Attempt that and let me know! People were doing that with their music, so I tried it and my ring tones are back.

I actually sought after my favorite tone on my phone. It's a song of my favorites and I have created an extremely special quality with a section of it. While my friends from time to time complains about it when I have another that is not always heard, asks where is that "God is good" song - always listening.

Quote Originally Posted by sHaRiCe View Post
    I have tried turning off the phone and nothing. I'm confused about why all my music and pictures in sync, nevertheless my ringtones! I bought them on iTunes!
    Same here.When I attempt it tells me that I will lose all your music, videos and other material downloaded. I tried it anyway and now have lost all my music, etc. I'll keep trying your proposal. Hope it works.

This is not functioning for me. I tried more than a few times. If I look at my phone through my computer, the tones are there, nevertheless when you actually observe on my phone, they are not there! Extremely annoying.

I've done for my tone about 10 times and nothing. Although I have the music. Will I be capable to attempt?

I am having troubles with this. When through iTunes, if I click on the device, the tone is there. I have only one. Nevertheless when I'm on my phone, I tried to enter the setting and the choice of my tone and am not listed there. Just as factory default with the phone