Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Required Custom tone notification for contact on Motorola admiral?

Portable Devices

Old 21-11-2011

Required Custom tone notification for contact on Motorola admiral?

Hi I presently purchase a new Motorola admiral but I like now there is any way that can be set a custom tone a particular contacts name that I can able to now whose message that came which I just received a message, so I am just thinking that did I have to get an particular contact that can be set for custom tone does anyone know that how do on this phone?

Old 21-11-2011

Re: Required Custom tone notification for contact on Motorola admiral?

That you contain a facility in your handset concerning about the custom tone other than just not any of have a message that contains stock of application on it and will be approach from the android. As well as the most of popular and well liked that has been on hand over that will be a handset or the GO sms. That you will be allocate to make a particularly the entire about the sms or the mms message and collect that such sound, bubblecolors and background etc
Old 21-11-2011

Re: Required Custom tone notification for contact on Motorola admiral?

so while I am using a go-sms that I might be allows me to create a custom tone for a contact so as I have many other nice feature are available with a non stock features.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,