Thread: Browser speedtest: Windows Phone 7 Mango vs. Android smartphones

Browser speedtest: Windows Phone 7 Mango vs. Android smartphones

I hope that you might have all familiar with the Sunspider. Actually it is a serious computational benchmark that measures Javascript implementation speeds. Through this benchmark, the sooner you end, the lesser your time score, the superior is the outcome. Currently I am going to compare HTC Ultimate (HTC Titan) goes up alongside a Motorola Atrix. You know that one is Android and the other one is Windows phone 7 with Mango update.

Re: Browser speedtest: Windows Phone 7 Mango vs. Android smartphones

Well I do not know.

The always tells the "same wireless network" ... Especially on such shows as nothing I would give it. Who knows what's going on in the network degree?

I have the page just once in my Omnia via WiFi open 7 (Mango), which was noticeably faster, I had to watch also not nearly as long as a "white page". The mobile site was virtually the same since and after switching the desktop version was loaded gradually, but still faster than the video.

Apple always does as if the page has finished loading and then images are loaded. Since this is such a wheel is spinning. I'm sure Lumia makes the Internet a good figure. Not outstanding but for that it is single core, it is impressive ... IE9 I like most mobile of all browsers.

As you know your browser Android is one of the most 'complete but apparently is not over' so '. The browser WP7 is very good and fast. Besides, compared to the Android browser fails to load all the formats in these web pages. In the photo below you'll understand what I mean.

The speed 'page loading is very good, we say it is similar to that of Android.

Experts and industry observers undertake part of their time in carrying out field tests that verify the performance of the browser for speed and mobility in terms of support for web standards. The mobile browser Microsoft had performed better than the competition, thus making Windows Phone 7 above, in this context, the Apple iPhone OS and Android. Safari was put under pressure to the edge of the beta version of Apple's iPhone OS 5. And in this case, the mobile browser signed Apple has proven faster than Internet Explorer Mobile 9. Further evidence seems to contradict the pass against the Safari mobile browser from Microsoft. The latter has reached the 45 fps against 31 achieved by the iPhone Safari on board.

During the rapid test, we are going to race the Evo 3D HTC Titan and HTC in terms of internet browsing. The idea here is to learn more about the fluidity of browsers and speed of loading pages.

The war still rages unabated between browsers. Where iOS and Android browsers were a lot better compared to Pocket Internet Explorer on old Windows Mobile devices, Microsoft strikes back hard now with IE 9 which is ingrained in Windows Mobile 7.5 Phone Mango. The changes relate in particular to do with HTML5, that certain multimedia APIs and implementations can be easily embedded into websites without 3rd party solutions such as Adobe Flash.

I will tell you the comparison between the Android browser 2.3.5 and Windows Phone 7. The devices used in the test are the Samsung Galaxy S II and the HTC Titan. These two terminals are the top range of their homes, so if the play "even" levels even with regard to the hardware. As you know your browser Android is one of the most 'complete but apparently is not over' so '. The browser WP7 is very good and fast. Besides, compared to the Android browser fails to load all the formats in these web pages.

From version 2.2 of Android is integrated plugin for flash player 10 which lets you enjoy the flash content as you like on your PC, but as always there is a not so good, this time as normal speed and therefore the load time of pages (those with some flash) is down a little. Thus HTML5 technology has positioned itself as an effective response to relieve the old Flash on the internet and in this area android web browser is good (177 points) surpassed only by IOS (296 points).

From this overview is to recognize that each of the two operating systems has its advantages. One advantage of Windows Phone 7.5 Mango, which certainly weigh in the future is even more difficult, is the safety aspect. Android About to read again and again that is malware in circulation; this is not an issue in WP7. The big advantage of Android, however, is the diversity. On the first hand the variety of devices with the Android OS, the variety of apps and the variety of customization options, which are also without custom Rome already given. All in all, however, must weigh each such user himself, which he is personally very important and so choose an operating system.

The new operating system from Microsoft, as you well know, has not yet been released in final version, but already includes a respectable browser, Internet Explorer Mobile that in this new look has been particularly responsive and full of interesting features, type background loading of pages that allows you to load multiple pages simultaneously.