Thread: How is Motorola admiral battery life?

How is Motorola admiral battery life?

Whether are you now about the battery life of the Motorola admiral because I like that phone I just going to buy that handset? So anybody know how is the battery life of the admiral phone so what are you thinking about a present battery life of phone about Motorola admiral?

Re: How is Motorola admiral battery life?

The think which came in my mind that I think battery is good if your uses is more that I can able to say that the battery life can be not stable for the long time so I just thought that my usage is high so what this phone has a good battery life of any of the Smartphone. So which I received and I have to used better than my palm Treo, so as I Granted this battery is the largest and the admiral doesn’t' t have 4g like the photon.

I thought about the battery life and the performance as so far, when before it’s has been charge for a 4hr 30 mins the series of power just only 65% of the battery has been charge it this is too much time is taking for a total charging so as it moderate usage. While in a low area signal the battery will quick entirely finished in 3 to 4 hrs. So but when the handset was only a day old, to be supposed to increase over a first month that I believe?

I just heard and concerning that the battery can be drained while you are using any of the application or even a multiplicity of the coverage and different set and usage pattern that can have an effect on the battery life.

That is the whole thing concern about the battery. And battery power of the handset is better so I run off my gps and the wifi off even as I am leaving the house. So as the admiral that be able to be appear about a charger so that it will be accepted as fine while I am going in the car I just off the shelf microUSB charger that is functioning fine. Although in my POV the charger is entirely unnoticed.

Please any can suggest me that the Motorola which brand battery and does the charger will be provided by the company?

Some of the software that will be save your battery life so one the android software that will be save your battery life that will allow a perfect display about battery life of your phone so I saw some of the situation where you just want rebooting that will be increase your battery life so around a 20% that all has to be working with a statistics file and make your report perfectly.

I just bought a new admiral so I have a question that my battery say that it 1820 mah but the specs that is say that1860mah so did they give me a wrong battery doe s any one know that anything does wrong happen to me if so my battery model number is BP7X so it this correct?

So personally that I am able to use a vehicle that I am having 3 charger so one that is moto so that another is not working because that one does not working which requires is low enough oomph .

From the last week I am just using a mu admiral roughly. So I impressed with the battery power it working good and it so hardly it is working for more than 10hrs so it is enough that if you are using application and also with my photon. And for the normal use of the phone is more than12 to 14 hrs of the battery life is stable.

So I am presently use the handset from the last a few months except that it still running well not have that a lot of issue which I be supposed to be capable to face on the my old handset so it think this is an superb battery life that contain ever being get subsequent to a 2 years.