Thread: Will you be buying the nook color 2??

Will you be buying the nook color 2??

My question is that how many of you will be going for the nook color 2 after the launching of the nook color. And if you are going to buy then why and if you are not going to buy then why don’t you want to buy the nook color 2. So guys give your opinions for the nook color tab.

Re: Will you be buying the nook color 2??

What I have seen that both the knidle fire and the nook color are not for buying the tab as they have made the tab for the use of certain limit and you cannot go beyond exploring more, as you can download only from their webstiore. So rather going with the nook color I would go with the other tabs as there are many tabs available in the markets.

I would definetly go with the nook color 2 if they provide the tab with the more space as the 16 GB according to me is very less.

After buying with the nook color I would say they though the tab are targeted for the e-book reader and have got good response from the users. But still I feel the tabshould have got something more in terms of inbuilt memory , camera , mare fast processor. Because I have seen when opening many apps and games the device start working slow and some times it also hangs up. So if they provide the fast processor for the upcoming device of nook then it would be really helpful in doing multitasking. And I must say that they should really provide more inbiult memory as it would be helpful for the users to store more data and files, bcoz having only 8GB is very less in terms of storing the apps , ebooks and magazines. So if they provide more in-biult memory then it would be great. And it would be an added feature if the tab comes with the camera, as they have not provide the tab with this type of feature.

So this are the features I would like to see in the nook color 2 and if the tab fetures with this then surely will have this one with me.

I didn’t like the nook color as I had bought the tab and sold it out using after the month. The tab didn’t carry much good feature and I didn’t like the tab as I used the ipad which was way better then the nook color.

Nook color tab which I have been using from past few months , after using this I would say that the tab is featured with good specs, as using the tab I would say the touch interface of the tab is smooth. And when compared my tab with the kindlr fire I would say the tab has got better touch interface , comes in the color screen , has got more memory then the knidle fire. So overall the tab is best for the e-book readers. If the B&N releases their new nook color 2 then will ordering the tab.

As I love reading books and travel a lot, I must say that the B&N have ease my job by releasing such kinda tab which is specially meant for the ebook readers so buying this type of tab would really be worth and as I have purchased the nook color for myself, I would also be buying the nook color if it has got some good advanced features in it.

After using the nook color I would say that one should not buy the nook color as the tab have many things for which one should avoid buying it.

• First is poor battery life
    • The B&N do not have latest updates of the ebooks released
    • Processor is very slow almost hangs the tab.
    • Touch interface when compared with the kindle fire almost has poor interface.

Maybe the battery life of the tab you are saying might be not good but other things you are mentioning is not justified and they are saying that they would be providing the good battery life in the nook color 2 and after which I think it would be the best tab in e-book readers for buying.