Thread: Nook tablet only allows 1GB of memory for outside content

Nook tablet only allows 1GB of memory for outside content

As I have seen the features of the barnes&noble nook tablet, which I’m thinking of buying the tab. But I have heard that the nook tab comes with the 16 GB when compared with the kindle fire it gives more memory then the kindle fire, but I have heard that the nook tab reserves some 1GB of space for the outside content. As I’m not sure about this but I want to ask you whether is it right that the B&N provide the 1GB of space for the outside content.

Re: Nook tablet only allows 1GB of memory for outside content

Even I have heard the same regarding this that the 1GB space is left for the outside content. So in this you can store your music , apps , videos or any of the thing which is not related to the nook tab.

According to me I have read in of the article that the barnes and noble come with the 16GB of the tab in which almost 3 GB of the space is left for the operating system, and remaining the 13 GB of space which is left is used only for the Barnes and noble content ansd in this you cannot use the other content to store as the space is reserved only for the B&N content. So if you want to store the content which is not coming from the B&N then for this there is only 1GB of space alloted for the outside B&N content.

So if anyone of you are thuinking of buying the nook tab thenyou should clrify all this things before buying as some of few don’t know about some hidden facts and only will come to know when you use it after buying the tab.

I had bought the kindle fire and even they had the same thing that B&N does with their nook tab. As tough kindle fire have only 8GB of memory in the tab when compared with the nook tab which comes with the 16GB of memory.so I would tell that B&N should give more space to store the outside content.

I have used the nook tab and after using the tab I would say that the B&N should provide more space for other content to store in th tab. As I’m using the tab and feels that the tab has got very low space for the storing the my music , pdf files and many other thing as 1 GB according to me is very less for storing my stuffs. So if the B&N provides with more space in the tab then it would be very helpful for me to store more data in to the tab.

If you are using the nook tab and running out of space and as you want to store more data in your tab then for this I would tell you that you should try buying the micro SD card as it will be helpful for you to store more space in the tab. And if you are thinking of buying the micro SD card then it cost you $30-$40, which I think the cost of the card is more and will have to think several times before buying the card. So it would be easy if B&N would provide more space in the nook tablet.

I have heard that the B&N are going to start the service of videos of their own next year, so definetly there would be mnore downloading of videos and downliading of videos in the tab will fill out the space more quickly. So providing the nook tab with the 12 GB is insufficient and B&N should really think about this.