Thread: Does Gmail work around in Motorola admiral?

Does Gmail work around in Motorola admiral?

Hello friends received new Motorola admiral last night. I love most about him. It makes my Blackberry to shame the media. My problem is with Gmail. My business accounts by means of Gmail and I was excited that the Admiral had a universal inbox in BlackBerry. Regrettably, it seems that Gmail does not work with universal Inbox, which is an actual trouble for me. I actually require considering and obtaining a business accounts sample original. There is also no option for Gmail widgets, only my Yahoo mail. Any ideas on a solution to the universal Inbox or a Gmail widget might add? Thank you!

Re: Does Gmail work around in Motorola admiral?

Not certain what you signify, my Gmail account working fine with universal inbox. Make sure you have your Gmail account set up for both Gmail and Google account in the account setup.

Page 21 of "Get Started" guide: Note: "Gmail accounts are not accessible through the universal inbox". Please give details where to go to do what you talk about and I cannot locate those choices. Thank you.

I do not know why they say that maybe we are talking about different features, but when I open the "universal inbox" my Gmail messages appear in that country. Go to Applications> accounts and verify that it has an "email account" in your Gmail account (which also already has a "Google Account" for the same address) you want to access. It could be referring to something else that is not available, but I can definitely see my Gmail inbox in the universal. Try it and see what happens.

Yes, it's just a Google account listed there with my email address from Google. There is no option to set up a Google account "Accounts." I tried to recreate out of that screen email, but not its configuration automatically. I'll try to manually add the Gmail email icon email generic. Well, I tried to set the icon of generic email accounts. He said it was a success as I had to configure it manually. Two new Gmail accounts based on the provisions do not pull email. That could be because the two accounts are established as Gmail accounts on the phone. I tried to remove the previous Gmail account and not let me. He said the email address associated with other characteristics, the timing of Android Market, etc. is not sure what to do now.

Quote Originally Posted by SaibalJha View Post
    Yes, it's just a Google account listed there with my email address from Google. There is no option to set up a Google account "Accounts." I tried to recreate out of that screen email, but not its configuration automatically. I'll try to manually add the Gmail email icon email generic. Well, I tried to set the icon of generic email accounts. He said it was a success as I had to configure it manually. Two new Gmail accounts based on the provisions do not pull email. That could be because the two accounts are established as Gmail accounts on the phone. I tried to remove the previous Gmail account and not let me. He said the email address associated with other characteristics, the timing of Android Market, etc. is not sure what to do now.
    When you declare that "work email" make use of Gmail is by means of standard consumer accounts from Gmail? Nothing to do with the exchange, right?

Quote Originally Posted by TamaraAce View Post
    When you declare that "work email" make use of Gmail is by means of standard consumer accounts from Gmail? Nothing to do with the exchange, right?
    The email was created through Gmail. Your private information removed but I use Gmail webmail and Gmail servers. Essentially your Gmail with @ different. Still have not realized this yet. If Gmail had their own widget would be a moot point. We are worried regarding your privacy, at this time in the forums. Please notice the Rules of the House.

At present there is a built in flash for implementation of actions in Gmail. You should be able to add to your messaging widget. You would have to add normal Google account to set the phone, then add a second Google account and add that one of the flash messaging. You can have more than one Google account on your phone, such as a master, and a work account. You should be able to add the second account its messaging widget. I have not tried this, but I when I have some free time tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhadran View Post
    At present there is a built in flash for implementation of actions in Gmail. You should be able to add to your messaging widget. You would have to add normal Google account to set the phone, then add a second Google account and add that one of the flash messaging. You can have more than one Google account on your phone, such as a master, and a work account. You should be able to add the second account its messaging widget. I have not tried this, but I when I have some free time tonight.
    I wonder what you find moving the general email inbox established and universal. I could only get one or two emails a lung in this way, while all Gmail email pulled in all emails. It may also be configured email settings manually. Where, as set Gmail addresses automatically, generic email account created me to manually configure. I met an established theme or two servers in different reads the configuration of Outlook. My biggest problem now is how I can remove the Google main message account address that my contacts, Android Marketplace, calendar, etc. are connected with? I tried to remove this account, but every time I get the warning message. Thank you for your help.

Let me run through this and I am sure I understand it. It seems they were able to configure your email how you would like? And the problem now is that you want to delete your Google account from your phone? Just an FYI, you cannot take away from your main Google from the phone, which is most likely where you are getting this error. You cannot just automatically synchronize whatever thing, if you go to Settings -> Accounts -> Select your account from Google, then uncheck the boxes that do not want to sync, Gmail, or contacts. However, only a hand to hand, your Google account is a great way to backup your contacts when it comes to Android phones.