Thread: nook tablet and kindle fire want you to buy only their content

nook tablet and kindle fire want you to buy only their content

As I have gone through all the specs and features of the both the companies tablet. What I see is that B&N and amazon are only interested that users buy only their content. As I have seen the interview of the both the companies owner on their launch function for their respective tablet. What they said was they were open that user can avail the content from outside source also but the fact is that companies wants only their contents to be bought and would not be opened for the general usage.

According to me doing this will only be profitable to the companies itself and for some users. As most of the users will be affected by this. So what do you think guys …do this type of strategy will work for the companies?? and what are the opinions of yours regarding this???

Re: nook tablet and kindle fire want you to buy only their content

This is pure startegy from both the companies as I think doing this will only be profitable to them. So if users wanted soeme contents from outside source then they would be restricted doing this, since it comes in companies policy that you are not allowed to download the content from other content. So I think it would be useless buying such tablets.

I have also heard that the nook tablet came with the 16 GB but what happened is that the tablet never came with the 16 GB of memory instead they provided the tab with the 11 GB of memory storage. And if they do such kinda thing then it is to be understooded that the company are here only making the profits and want you to buy the content from them itself. I think it is the stratergy of the company and nothing else. So folks those are buying the tablet please be careful before buying the tablet and clrify the thing before buying any of such tablet as there might be some hidden things which you would not know.

If they are doing like this only for the bottom line then this is totally insane. And I would not buy the tablet if they do such type of stuffs.

According both the companies strategy are tottally true. As this both the companies are doing buisness then it is understandable that this type of stufss always work. And not only this companies are doing this but you will also see other companies like apple , microsoft and all major companies to do the same . you have seen that apple do not allow to download the content from outside source, apple only wants to their content in their device.

So for this I woud say that every big companies have their own strategy and would only allow their contents to buy. So it is nothing new that the B&N and amazon want only their content to buy.

Whatever they want to do …I’m not really concerned about it, what I see is that theknidle tab are just awesum and want to buy one for myself as the tab is beautifully featured.

I don’t understand why componies do like this, why don’t they allow the user to allow download content from other source. If they want users to download the content from their sites then I must say that they should have the same on their site, then user will go on buying on their site rather then going on other site. But the problem is they don’t have the content and but want the users to buy the from them.

Buying the content from the amazon appstore is not a bad deal, as most of the products we buy from the amazon and almost all products are available on the amazon except few. And even barnes&noble have good range of contents on their inventory, so I think both are having good contents and there is no issue of buying the content from outside source bcoz we get most of the content from here itself and also in many varieties.

I must say that there should be something law which should also allow the users to have some profit and users must also allow to gain some profits from it.

As I had also read some sort of article regarding this, and I want to know what is the reason behind this. First they say that they are open and allow to hack and now they say that the tab is not opened for the general issue and users nust buy the content from them. I don’t understand what they want the users to do. I think the amazon and barnes & noble should leran from the google as they are not doing such type of thing that they should buy the content from their stores.