Thread: Motorola admiral is not recognized by the computer

Motorola admiral is not recognized by the computer

Hi every one that I am a new user for the android market I don’t know the way to recognize my Motorola admiral by the computer so please help me out from this problem can anyone ran into this problem?

Re: Motorola admiral is not recognized by the computer

So can you tell me that what operating system did you install? And also that which drivers is applicable and install?

I doesn’t know what actually step are you going through to connect your mobile phone to the computer? If you getting some error on the connection to the PC and also that you heard that any notification sounds from the PC during the process this means that you have done some wrong step to connect to your PC.

I appreciate that for the fast reply so that I presently got this handset that my first Droid. I plug my handset into my PC and it show up on my PC. I consider it supposed to be a new hardware discovered. Under my PC the Admiral shows awake below devices through a removable storage space. Today, I install an SD memory card in my handset, so I just plugged it into my PC and it ongoing charging, but it does not show up on my PC. I not contain installed a few drivers. I plugged the USB into various ports, but no available.

Yeah I am undertake with all the mode but not any of the mode can be able to attach my Motorola admiral to the PC so I believe this is all misuse so please give a better idea I think there will be some difficulty with a PC that why I not able to connect.

Just try through change the setting on your handset so as to you don’t wish for change from USB mode and the a different choice confirm on your handset storage space that is USb mass storage so that your PC maybe will be see the any of the handset storage? So any try it I think it will be worked.