Thread: Unable to Connect Sprint Direct and Ford Sync in MOTOROLA ADMIRAL

Unable to Connect Sprint Direct and Ford Sync in MOTOROLA ADMIRAL

I am unable to receive DC calls by means of Ford Sync. Is there anyone with any idea to get an fix? I know that there is no requirement of "hands free" by the use of this. By having a hit at the button on the side of the phone really defeats the purpose but the problem is that I am unable to use Sync at all. at times I can get the initial alert but then I am unable to hear anything, even after holding the phone near my ear.

Re: Unable to Connect Sprint Direct and Ford Sync in MOTOROLA ADMIRAL

Some users even till now don’t know that it is possible for DC through the Bluetooth sync. I am able to see the handling and the pickup/hang up of a phone call, but don’t have an idea about the press the button at the time of talking.

According to my knowledge and as far as I concern, this is just hear-say, but the working of DC functions only on selected Bluetooth devices. However I don’t have an idea about whether it will work on the Ford Sync. I can say, by means of these devices on phone you will have to definitely press the DC key. There can’t be any other alternative for this.

I've make use of the Ford Sync in my 2011 F350 on my Motorola Admiral. It surely functions for Direct Connect as well as my phone. But for this I have to press the direct connect button, the other work it does for me it the reading of my text messages. I am happy as it is working just fine from my side.

I think there is a software problem encountering you so you are unable to receive DC calls by means of Ford Sync. You need to check in the settings part, I suppose you should get the solution for the same there.

I don’t have an idea whether this is hit or miss and is a Sprint DC issue on where it routes the audio. To my knowledge Sprint is running with BT manufactures to make available PTT in prospect of BT devices. They include of Ford and SYNC can be a believable fact since for SYNCING Motorola being the company responsible. With any luck, it'll just be a plug-n-play update for the existing units but will not prove to the phones themselves. With the help My H730 headset and the 8350i would generally put the caller’s voice by means of it, but not always. The possibility of hearing them will be more when they are speaking the better.