Thread: Screen shuts off and keyboard blackout in Motorola Admiral

Screen shuts off and keyboard blackout in Motorola Admiral

I am using a Motorola admiral that screen is occasionally shuts off so when I am not able to working on the phone while I have to make use of screen and the power that will be turn it back on. And also the it show the backlighting on the keyboard that able to seem to be hit or it can be miss as well. I am just wondering that if this needs to do anything with a proximity sensor? So if anyone else having the issue?

Re: Screen shuts off and keyboard blackout in Motorola Admiral

Screen tome out it is typically that make a setting for the display just goto the menu setting and make the display to set for the longer. That I believe that the backlight which on the keyboard has to do make with a light sensor so which will be also dim your seems to be required so when the brightness screen is to be set to automatic. So for can you make your document in consistence with some for us where the light may be up on the keyboard and then no light up under some similar condition?

I believe that I need to get some of the tips that which I get a help from the keyboard back lightning so I just want to make some complain but it turning off and that which the automatic setting have been eliminated that issue from the phone.

I was having problem with mine as well while I trying to make a setup on voice mail. I had to twist the speaker phone on to stay the screen starting turning off since each and every time I tried to hit a keypad key it consideration and detect my face and turned the screen off. It seems the sensor might be a little too sensitive.

While I just make use of and I still have complications with to make activate my Admiral. But do you place any of the contain a setting which settings -> display, "In-pocket detection"?

I am still seemed that the backlight will be seeing if you want to do a keyboard randomly. So I need to make sure that with it that I'm sure it has to do with when the sensor thinks I need it. I wish I could force it on all the time I'm typing. I know that would be a battery draw but wish I could choose.

Yes, I'm still having this annoying issue that on the keyboard which light need to be ON so the backlighting appearing on/off constantly while typing. I have "in pocket detection" off, other than can't find a way to turn off whatsoever sensor is cause this. Any help is appreciated!

While the sensor which I am using is proximity sensor so it is too bit of sensitive from the David 424 is to be pointed out. As they can be believe that it should be able to hold the phone by using a finger so it is to seams and should be able to face the screen shuts down.