Thread: Motorola Admiral: Cannot send/receive text message

Motorola Admiral: Cannot send/receive text message

I have to expose that a number of text messages are not being sent or received. Each and all text show so as to it send and show a time within a few seconds. I would say I am 90% functioning very well, but essential texts are falling throughout the cracks. Any ideas? Could this be wifi related?

Re: Motorola Admiral: Cannot send/receive text message

I do not belief about this is Wi-Fi connected.From that can I have been learned here that the most of the text message are related? Another time you talk to Sprint, make happy indicates time and location when this happen so as to they are able to pinpoint which tower was being use at the time.

I didn't believe that SMS used wifi, but I surely can't clarify that testing has exposed very different results with multipart text while using or not using wifi. Also, talking of the tower matter opportunity. My friend is also on Sprint as well as be able to send 2 part texts through no issues sitting after that to me and my shiny new Motorola Admiral.

extremely strange,.... and almost certain doubly trying because an important person correct to you is having achievement even as your device is stumbling...From beginning how it has been explain to me, troubles may arise from while the tower sends out a text but doesn't realize that it was received...then the tower will send it again. This has to do with the way that the individual device is communicating with the towers.

I hang up the handset and texted my friend message to tell him that it was fixed and tests it once more. This occasion (5 minutes after the call) simply the 2nd element goes throughout. I send a test to myself and to the associates another time and they experienced the same thing, only the 2nd part of the message never receiving the first part.

This is odd phone that it was to fix for a hardly any minutes then the similar issue reappears. This accurate scenario from last week that is to happen on the first Sprint call. Priority be concerned and supposed they would call back on to make certain all was still working so it will be back to more wasted time troubleshooting on Monday. About at the end of my rope here.

I spend some of time on using for the handset with Sprint today. We just make a battery pull and then after constantly the handset will be refreshing constantly. I tried to analysis the text although he was on the phone. I considered the difficulty and was fixed, but the extremely next 2 part text only shows the 2nd fraction of the message. I have not been able to get a 2 partner to go through since.