Thread: DC Call Ringtone missing in MOTOROLA ADMIRAL.

DC Call Ringtone missing in MOTOROLA ADMIRAL.

I am using Motorola admiral and facing problems with Direct connect Ringtone issue. it went missing from the production version of the software and I am facing problems. At the time of using a third party notification manager by some means the phone has been set to simply vibrate for DC calls and by no means I can set it back without the mentioned feature to chirp at the time of receiving a DC call. I would like to some suggestions regarding it?

Re: DC Call Ringtone missing in MOTOROLA ADMIRAL.

I will provide some DC settings. Hope it will be helpful for you. To do this from the home screen, Tap > Settings > Call settings > Direct Connect to select a setting:
    1. In the Direct Connect: Turn the Direct Connect on.
    2. For making Settings set or edit your block/ allow list of contacts from Permissions settings.
    3. Make use of Resume DC to make switch on a timer if you desire for resumation of a DC call.
    4. One Touch DC is used for setting the characteristic to unlock at the time of adding a DC widget to your home screen.
    5. For Lighting up the DC Button which is present on the side of the phone, at the time of when you are in a DC make use of call DC button light.
    6. To set whether to have an end over group calls that you begin or permit the call to carry on when you hang up it can be possible for you by means of Group Call options.

You should make an update of your phone regarding the DC call. This can be possible by means of updating your DC service connection. I suppose your problem will be solved.

Apart from this I can provide additional information regarding DC calls. For purpose of Blocking or letting incoming calls and alerts from select users you have to turn Permissions from the Permissions settings to Tap > Settings > Call settings > Direct Connect Settings.

If you desire to add a One Touch DC widget for your home screens. Next, to open One Touch DC, set the action you are willing for.
    1. on your home screen By means of Touching and holding an empty spot you can perform this.
    2. From the home screen, firstly go to the Touch Motorola widgets and then tap One Touch DC. Then in the Direct Connect.

I think I came to the solution and can say that the problem can be solved by means of, if you placing the phone to vibrate mode for all time, it will vibrate initial ally, but it will be not able to chirp because the call tone is too fast. It can be considered as a software problem that needs to be encountered. This could be done by the Motorola service center. You can do this externally also.

It’s in fact not, this was a unlike issue of the mobile phone vibrating prior to the ringtones goes off at the time when you set it to vibrate mode at all times but the DC call ring isn’t elongated sufficiently to get past the vibrating as it can be seen that first vibrate is performing and afterwards the ring plays.

Try in the settings of your mobile to choose on the DC settings. If your phone is on vibrate mode , I think reversing on a normal mode will enable to get out of this problem.

• Tap from the Call settings. For able to open Tap One Touch DC, select the element you wish for the widget:
    • Turn off One Touch DC
    • From the Launch DC Contact List: try performing by Opening your contact list
    • Open your call log with the Launch of DC Call log list.
    • select a contact from your contact record to have an call each time you desire by means of DC selected contact
    • finally you should have a look on DC most recent number to activate it as ‘Always’.