Thread: Pandora Crashes in Motorola admiral

Pandora Crashes in Motorola admiral

Recently I have purchased Motorola admiral mobile phone in which I have android 2.3.4 and I have gone thought all the features of this device. in Motorola admiral mobile phone I am facing problem with the Pandora application. Whenever I try to open the Pandora application in my device at that time it gets crashes. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Pandora Crashes in Motorola admiral

It looks like you are facing this problem because something might have gone wrong while installing the Pandora application in your Motorola admiral mobile phone and that is why I would like to tell you that you should uninstall the Pandora application from your Motorola admiral mobile phone and after uninstalling the Pandora application from your mobile phone you have to restart the Motorola admiral mobile phone.

After restarting the Motorola admiral mobile phone you have to try to install the Pandora application again and then you have to check whether you are able to use the Pandora application without problem or not. as far as I know after reinstalling the Pandora application in your mobile phone you will not get any issues. I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

If after reinstalling the Pandora application in your mobile phone also if you are facing the same problem then I think you should remove the Pandora application from your mobile phone and then you have to go to the android market and then you have to install the Pandora application again in your Motorola admiral mobile phone and after that your problem will get solved.

As far as I know recently Pandora has upgraded their application with 1.5.14 and I will suggest you to download this updated application and then remove the previous version of the Pandora from your Motorola admiral mobile phone and then you have to install the new version of Pandora in your Motorola admiral mobile phone again and after trying that your problem might get solved.
    As far as in know by installing the new version of Pandora in your Motorola admiral mobile phone will fixes the incompatibility issues.

Yes I agree with the above post because with my admiral also I was having same issue and after that I have first tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the Pandora and after reinstalling the Pandora in my Motorola admiral mobile phone also same problem occurred. Now after that I have downloaded the new version of the Pandora and then installed it and now I am not facing any issues.

Well after reinstalling the Pandora in my Motorola admiral mobile phone also I was getting the same problem and then I have also tried to solve this problem by downloading the latest version of Pandora in my Motorola admiral mobile phone and after installing the latest Pandora in my mobile phone also I was also facing the same problem.

I have also noticed that while installing another application also same things happen with my Motorola admiral mobile phone. How to fix this issue?

You have said that you are facing same problem while installing using another application in your Motorola admiral mobile phone and that is why you have to reset the Motorola admiral mobile phone. First you have to take the backup of all the data from your Motorola admiral mobile phone and then reset it.

IF you want to do factory reset of your Motorola admiral mobile phone then you have to do following steps.
    • In your Motorola admiral mobile phone first go to the settings by pressing menu.
    • After that you to tap on the privacy
    • After that you have to select the factory data reset option.
    • Now you need to select the reset phone option.
    • After that you have to select the erase everything option.

I have taken the backup of all the data from my Motorola admiral mobile phone and after that I have followed your givens steps and then I have done restore factory setting in my device and after doping the restore factory setting in my Motorola admiral mobile phone my problem get solved. I really appreciate your help.