Thread: On Motorola admiral which are the favorite apps?

On Motorola admiral which are the favorite apps?

i am an Smartphone user with Motorola admiral brand. I am interested in installing apps for my Motorola and also on other phones. I explored more of the apps and want to know what are few apps which are interesting most of the users. To find me the most favorite app, could you place some of the apps.

Re: On Motorola admiral which are the favorite apps?

I just started using taptu. It's not too bad.Some I can state supporting your device are Google Docs, Beautiful Widgets, Go SMS, Seekdroid, Screebl, Cut the Rope, Miren Browser, Battery Monitor Widget, Tasker. These are some of my apps which I am been using.

I love to explore the app world which supports my mobile. Even if it is not supportable I try to collect information about it and make sure for the phone which supports maximum app currently working or try to suggest for my friends the latest mobile to support with these app. There are number of apps I am using.

You told me about some apps, but didn’t mentioned the work for your favorite app. There are numerous apps in the app world, but it depends on the work to be done or making it simpler and get complicated things converting to simpler ones. Animated Widget Pro, Go SMS are some of my apps when I consider with operating with messaging.

K9 emails, Battery Circle are some. The browser which I think is most considerate can be Dolphin Brewer HD with which we are able to get high definition graphics and allow a peculiarity of options to scroll and use.

That’s awesome. I keep on using apps and make for me things better and easy to work with. So for converting songs into specific ringtones I prefer Mp3 cutter. There are some the games which enable me to have a good experience. I had that previously, but can’t remember the exact name.

For security issue I would prefer Pocket to be my favorite app. The use of Pocket on your phone Is to safely store all your sensitive data like bank account details and passwords. If you want to remember all the bits and portions of information in one place from frequent changing of numbers to contact lens direction you can make use of Pocket.

If you are considering on game point of view then there can be no better option other than Sparkle LITE . It can be considered one of the best games on webOS which is entertaining having excellent visuals, audio, with good pacing, and fast game play. If we consider the Customer Review they say that it is highly polished and without difficulty recommended as action puzzler. YouMail which acquires the ability to delete hang-ups in addition with it is able to reply to hang-ups by e-mail or txt. TinyShark is also one of my favorites.

It also depends upon the device which you are using. Since using all those apps should be able to support on an Admiral or Photon. Since I am not noticed with a couple of them so I looked them up in the marketplace. At the time of searching on the computer, and signing in using my google account, it tells me that my phone is not compatible. There is Admiral (Sprint XT603) and the Photon (Sprint MB855) on my Google lists account. At the time of selecting it, it states that the item is not compatible with your device.

So I was with plenty of time in my hand yesterday and therefore called Sprint to inquire if they knew the reason for why a lot of apps were not present in the catalog and specially Words with Friends. After having research for some time, I was told that the reason for the app needed should be at least a 3.2" screen. I felt myself unlucky with that answer as I was not able to fill the requirement.

Previously said that it does not work on your Admiral, but I want to say that I found a site that allowed me to make a download of WWF and I told about my phone being an XPRT. After completion of download, I side loaded it and to my surprise it came to my notice that it is working fine on my Admiral. This morning I got an email from Zynga (WWF developer) denoting to some kind of issue on the wwf. But it is working fine for me.Previously said that it does not work on your Admiral, but I want to say that I found a site that allowed me to make a download of WWF and I told about my phone being an XPRT. After completion of download, I side loaded it and to my surprise it came to my notice that it is working fine on my Admiral. This morning I got an email from Zynga (WWF developer) denoting to some kind of issue on the wwf. But it is working fine for me.