Thread: What is difference between AT&T model and unlocked HTC TITAN?

What is difference between AT&T model and unlocked HTC TITAN?

I decided to switch carriers so I will be capable to update my HD7 to Titan. Note that the phone will be unlocked for Telus in Canada, which is well-matched with AT & T 3G. Nevertheless, I am trying to discover out if there is several advantage to acquire the AT & T variant of the open model, unmarked.

I observe in the box for the AT & T model shown 4G supports is immense. So I guess that its use in Telus, IT also provides 4G speeds. The specification for the model merely shows 3G unlocked, so I wonder if that's not completely accurate. I also read someplace in HTC technology might have included blows to the AT & T version; nevertheless I distrust it since I have not heard anything about it. I imagine I favor a model with no mark on the AT & T, nevertheless you wonder if something is included, so you could do improved on the other. There are the hardware specifications are identical?

Re: What is difference between AT&T model and unlocked HTC TITAN?

The only dissimilarity is that it would be sim locked for network only work on TELUS key or AT & T without troubles, it could work in sim unlocked version of AT & T and could be a bit annoying, I can be wrong, but Telus and AT & T are promoting FALSE G is still using 3G, with increased speed increases if I'm getting this right, HSPA +

so the hardware is the same with some cosmetic differences (branding company not against) the operating system and user interface with the strict requirements msft will be more or less the same and could easily uninstall support applications including as it does not I just got the key to a euro, and I note that changes from H to E 3G from time to time, but if you know how, get the version of AT & T sim unlock

Well, unlocked unbranded version used 850/900/2100 MHz 3G AT & T uses 850/1900 MHz I imagine I'm putting on my Titan HSPA, HSPA +, but no, although I have not actually tested much. You'll have to check what used to TELUS HSPA + to see if that will work.

The charger that comes with the unlocked version is the British Standards 1363 plug. Mine also had a BS 1363 to NEMA 5 adapter (also known as the UK to the U.S.), nevertheless was separated from the box, so I imagine the company I purchased from eXpansys, demonstrate that for free of charge. Of course, it includes a micro USB charging cord, so that any computer USB port or USB wall charger would work, even if you cannot make use of the charger provided.

I know that the British accent I imagine the phone is programmed to understand English with an accent, my voice to text experience has been less than stellar recently and my British accent is awful.

A version ATT. Euro unlocked version does not connect to the same 3G bands. As no illusions 4G no real 4G yet. Until a standard is set anybody can say if it has 4g. MB 000001 through the 3G connection Max.

So I took my chances and just bought the ATT version was a seller on eBay. We made the deal for $ 630US incl. consignment. I do not know what the phone contracts to sell out, but it is the cheapest I could find that was not already opened or used. He also sent a request for an unlock code for it, so hopefully we'll be able to get one.

I remember the horror that could not get an unlock code for my HD7 and had to wait a week before the codes were available. Anyway being sent by UPS unless you have it by Wednesday of next week now hopefully not a lemon or am I screwed!

Quote Originally Posted by HamsiniI View Post
    So I took my chances and just bought the ATT version was a seller on eBay. We made the deal for $ 630US incl. consignment. I do not know what the phone contracts to sell out, but it is the cheapest I could find that was not already opened or used. He also sent a request for an unlock code for it, so hopefully we'll be able to get one.

I remember the horror that could not get an unlock code for my HD7 and had to wait a week before the codes were available. Anyway being sent by UPS unless you have it by Wednesday of next week now hopefully not a lemon or am I screwed!
    Go immediately hack kit as for inspiration and read it. Unlocking is effortless, provided you understand the manual and have a modest universal sense.

I mean, my HD7 T-Mobile, almost by no means have troubles in the use of voice gets open, but my UK, Titan is a pain. By the way, I would suggest all you confirm it's my turn-by-Turn Bing Navigation Maps does not work in the U.S. the UK version. If you really need turn-by-Turn, I recommend the version of AT & T, which is designed for U.S. Road, perhaps Canada as well. Nevertheless we also have other maps as Nokia Maps is going to alter or Navigant.

If not, the sim-free unlocked quad band Titan Europe is also sweet. That can strike at any time at home and use any SIM card without having to pay $ 30 - $ 45 for a unlock code and worry about the frequency

That is true. I have this trouble and no solutions exist yet. "The display language" in the account settings "English" without selection of United States / United Kingdom. UK is effective. Bing Maps therefore has no voice guidance, speech and accessibility (announcing the name calling, etc) does not work and you must have a British accent for you to understand.

I do not know if any other owners of Titan euro we are experiencing this, but I have a great guy and an unlimited data plan with AT & T, because the device is not recognized on your system, if I were to install and AT & T rom in the future, ma bell would immediately see my Titan and slap a data plan of a cap on my account?

I realized my Bing Maps does not work well, it shows my situation and I will tell you where something about it, but I can give directions, thank God for the application in turn navigation for use with Often, I Bing Maps can provide directions, and it would be great if my voice to text works so well, we are going to have to wait for some roms to come our way.