Thread: Trouble with making Calls, international numbers and long distance operators in HTC Titan

Trouble with making Calls, international numbers and long distance operators in HTC Titan

Hi guys I recently bought HTC Ultimate and I am from brazil I am having a few problems while dialing as well as return calls for details as I make use of a number Brazil of which country code is 55, with 31 as area code. I be able to store my numbers in international format moreover Vivo which is my cell phone operator sends incoming calls identified as 03,199,XXX,XXX . I cannot be able to call them, as I require checking in accordance with the standards of Brazil a number in the following format: 0 15 31 XXXX-XXXX The zero identify a long distance call, the follow "15" tells them to make use of a precise carrier of long distance, 31 is the area code and the rest is the number.

This was not a problem on my android phone as I was using several apps for this “translation" in real time, to make a call as the app like "Operadora DDD," "Profiler" or the correct number. Is there anything like this in Windows Phone 7? I checked the "international call to help" something that I think it's good to match incoming calls with different number patterns of my contacts. In fact, no matter where it is on or off, the phone 03199998888 for parties of "+55 31 xxxx-xxxx", so I believe it would cope with strange patterns While receiving a call and a game of contact is But calling is still a challenge

Anyone with advice? I really want some help on this thanks

Re: Trouble with making Calls, international numbers and long distance operators in HTC Titan

Hey even I switched from android to Microsoft Windows Phone HTC titan and having the same issue don’t know what is wrong with this can anyone here can help me on this I would be really glad to know I am also from brazil any help will do

Re: Trouble with making Calls, international numbers and long distance operators in HTC Titan

Hi guys, I previously owned an HTC HD7 and at present I have a HTC Titan as well. every of my contacts make use of the form +5511XXXXXXXX,take for instance São Paulo . All working at the present . this way will also come handy : 011XXXXXXXX and 0YY11XXXXXXXXX

For example, if you use a SIM card from TIM, the choice of game, while you call someone who will not work, at least never worked on any device that I have previously imported. This is because when you receive a local call, TIM DDD does not put before the number! This is nice for Vivo.

I have solution for this hopes this works just do the following

Just Click on "show application", and after that just click on "Facilidades you will see there "Vivo DDD". Just Activate it.

Please post the reply for the same and let me know what happen give feedback please.

Well, it seems that my SIM card does not have an "easy" option ... Here in Minas Gerais, we went from Telemig Celular Vivo at 1.5 years and some things have not changed completely, but ... SIM applications seems to be the case. I've seen different behavior incoming calls to play on my Motorola Milestone, depending on the ROM I've used. I've never tried different carriers, as it was never an option. But I think we could send to different numbers as the caller, resulting in different outcomes.

But my problem is with a call home. Live will not let me call xxxxyyyy 5511 ... I have to call 01511XXXXYYYY. Well, until they reach alternative solutions, I changed my contact numbers to match our Brazilian pattern Regular expressions is being unreasonable, while another shows ... If anyone needs any specific help in the process, just let me know

I'll keep looking and post here if I can find something helpful
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grama View Post
    Well, it seems that my SIM card does not have an "easy" option ... Here in Minas Gerais, we went from Telemig Celular Vivo at 1.5 years and some things have not changed completely, but ... SIM applications seems to be the case. I've seen different behavior incoming calls to play on my Motorola Milestone, depending on the ROM I've used. I've never tried different carriers, as it was never an option. But I think we could send to different numbers as the caller, resulting in different outcomes.

But my problem is with a call home. Live will not let me call xxxxyyyy 5511 ... I have to call 01511XXXXYYYY. Well, until they reach alternative solutions, I changed my contact numbers to match our Brazilian pattern Regular expressions is being unreasonable, while another shows ... If anyone needs any specific help in the process, just let me know

I'll keep looking and post here if I can find something helpful
    Thank you.
    Why don’t you just Call VIVO and inquire them to allow this for you. Or, if you contain an previous Nokia, try you SIM on it plus observe if the alternative come into view there for you.

But can be dissimilar SIMs for every State.while you DIAL with no the DDD Operator, nor the AREA, do it complete the call? If not, this is the trouble plus this service from VIVO might 'add' the DDD Operator while you do a long distance call.

I just bought a titan with Tim, and keep contacts with 04121XXXX-XXXX, so when you get a call from my contacts, I see the photo of the contact or the name, phone number only XXXX-XXXX no area code . However, to save the number as XXXX-XXXX no area code and the code of Tim, the photo appears on the screen.

I had a HTC Diamond with Tim and photos seem right.

I had a Optimus 7 and Mozart, Mango upgrade both, so I have a good basis for comparison.But in my Titan still getting calls from numbers that are stored in a contact on the phone, but with or without 44 or 65 when I'm in Singapore. 07931 XXX XXX So call me, but I get the number in the incoming call screen, no contact, the contact is saved with 44 XXX XXX 7931, and vice versa. Bloody annoying! I mentioned this to a friend iPhone driving and his answer was "yes, add the two numbers of contact," but I do not buy it, this was never a problem in the Optimus7 or Mozart.

Anyone else notice this? What ROM are you using? I'm running and not blink for 1.08.401.06 1.09.401.02, so wonder if that is one of the arrangements?

And yes, I tried with the International Assistance on and off

The only trouble is, the answer need a registry hack...and Chevron isn't promoting tokens at the present time to unlock and sideload a registry .patience is a virtue

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalingam View Post
    Why don’t you just Call VIVO and inquire them to allow this for you. Or, if you contain an previous Nokia, try you SIM on it plus observe if the alternative come into view there for you.

But can be dissimilar SIMs for every State.while you DIAL with no the DDD Operator, nor the AREA, do it complete the call? If not, this is the trouble plus this service from VIVO might 'add' the DDD Operator while you do a long distance call.
    Well usally I to save my contacts in the international format +55 31 XXXX-XXXX With that, I need a transformation rather than a easy addition of carrier, if I call 03199998888, the call is total when is a local one. If it's a true calling long distance, will fail, requiring me to explicitly inform the carrier code.

Well, I'll try to make sure if you Vivo have any indication for this . I am going to call tomorrow.

Thank you again.