Thread: dialing and returning calls does not work properly in the htc titan

dialing and returning calls does not work properly in the htc titan

As I bought this phone recently I’m going through some of the problem is that I ‘ m not able to dial of the numbers and has the problem when the call is received. I cannot call the numbers from the contact list. So for this what should I do ….can anyone provide me with the solution for this issue.

re: dialing and returning calls does not work properly in the htc titan

For this I would say that you should check out whether the phone contacts are working properly and try to call person from the contacts present in your list. And then see whether you are able to call all the person from your contact or not.

I’m having the similar problem for me in the htc titan smartphone which I bought few days back. What happens is that I’m not able to hear the phone ring , but it displays the number of the person on the screen and when I pick up the phone I cannot hear the voice of the person calling. So what should I do for this type of problem as it is really irritating for me, so is this the phone problem or the service provider issue.

Have you checked with the friend using the same network service as you are using , see if your friend is having the problem then I would tell you that it is the service provider fault and complain for the same to them and if not then it will be the issue regarding the phone.

I had checked with one of my friend which was using the same network as I was but what I found is that the his phone is running well, he was able to call , dial , and receive the call from the others and never had any problem from which I’ m facing. So should I think it has got some issue with the phone since the service provider have no fault.

As you having the problem with the dialing and the receiving of the call then I would tell you that you should try rebooting the phone and see whether your phone is able to dial it properly. As I had the same problem in my phone so I tried turning off the phone removed the battery of the phone and tried again restarting the phone. And doing this procedure I was able to dial in the phone didn’t know exactly what was the problem but I’m happy that the phone was working well and had no problems like that.

So I suggest you to try doing this once and see that whether you are able to do it or not.

This type of problems are not solved by turning off the phone or doing stuff like that for this you have to contact to the nearest htc care and try discussing the problem with them and I’m sure that your problem will be solved regarding this issue.