Thread: Difficult to understand windows Phone 7 after using Meego

Difficult to understand windows Phone 7 after using Meego

I am really finding it difficult to understand as if what is the windows phone 7 exactly I mean I am just failing to understand the interface and all. Yes I did see the initial trailers of the lumia phones that has come up but meego I felt that it is the best operating system that I have come across. I am using Nokia N900 and it is very much difficult to get out of it. I would love to keep this phone forever. I am very much surprised as if why nokia has switched to the windows phone especially after getting such a good os such as symbian and meego?

Re: Difficult to understand windows Phone 7 after using Meego

Yes I do agree with what you have said here. once the concept of the windows phone fails completely then the concept of the linux os will be coming up in the nokia phones and hence such kind of changes we will be seeing in the nokia phones in the near future for sure.

I don’t think so Lumia 800 is a good phone and I have seen a couple of review of this phone and it does appear interesting to me. Now I will not be changing a any point of time, that’s what I want to say here. so hope you did understand what I am saying here. Meego definitely needs to be changed and I don’t find it user friendly as well. That’s what I think about the same. the meego is not at all inter operability at all.

That’s what I want to say here.

Windows phone 7 is a definite change and it should be implemented for sure to bring some changes in the already dipping nokia market share. So it has to be there In the market. That’s what I am saying here.

With the domination done by the android and also apple in the Smartphone market nokia is slowly losing its share in the market that’s what I want to say here. so that’s why to bring on some changes it was necessary from the nokia side to bring on the windows phone 7 that’s the newest competitor of android and apple.