Thread: Does iPhone 4S have better reception?

Does iPhone 4S have better reception?

For those who have just got the new iPhone 4S did you all notice that this new phone has a better reception? What do you all have to say about the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all. I mean I am thinking that it would be better if they could have given a better reception for the phone. I think this feature would be there in the iPhone 4S. anyways I want to hear it from you all as if what do you think about the same. I am waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Does iPhone 4S have better reception?

Yes I have seen that happening and I live in a area where there are poor signals. After getting this iPhone 4S I have seen that there are atleast 3-4 bars in the signal strength and also if I visit a deserted place then also I did get a good signal strength there as well. So I suppose this has also been a added feature of this phone which the apple people did noticed. So thanks a lot for making this thread.

iPhone 4 did not have a good reception at all. Specifically I have seen that on putting finger over the black line in the bottom left corner of the phone I have seen a signal drop in that phone. Now that’s the problem with the iPhone 4. So does the same thing happen with the iPhone 4s as well. What do you all have to say about the same. I need your response accordingly. I am waiting for the replies from you all that would be better for me.

This is what I want to say here, that’s it from my side for you.

I think iPhone 3Gs did have a good reception for sure and I did not have any issue at all with it. So that’s what I am saying here. iPhone 3Gs did give me full signal strength at possible all the areas and also had a good 3G support as well. While in the iPhone 4S I have seen some disconnection happening as well and hence that’s the reason why I can conclude that iPhone 4S does not have a good reception at all. I mean that’s my opinion about it. Many of them will say that iPhone 4S has a good reception. So opinion does differ and this is what I said considering my personal experience. I hope this was pretty much enough for you all.

I don’t think so there is any problem as such when we compare it with the iPhone 4. Yes we must agree that iPhone 4 did had a poor reception but that’s not the problem with the iPhone 4S. it has a good signal strength and hence that is not at all a problem. So that’s what I want to say here.

Yes I agree with what the above user has said here. Ip4 antenna death grip issue is resolved and also no matter how are you holding the phone it will not decrease the signal strength at all. That’s what I want to say here. so I suppose you did understand what I have said here that’s it from my side for you all.

iPhone 4S has a better signal reception and at the same time it ha sshown some incredible improvements in the data browsing and data downloading speed as well. So that’s what I want to say here. I have tested my phone with the speed test and it is coming up with some of the impressive results.

I got the following result with the test .50 down/1.70 up/ 103 ms ping. I am sure it is pretty much impressive for all of us.

My location always has a connection problem, sp what I want to say is that I had a call failing problem with the iPhone 4S as well. Just yesterday I had 4 failed calls and hence I had no option but rather stay with it. Don’t know any such high end phone that I have tested with in my location it has failed considerably in the call test.

Don’t know it must be the problem in my location as well, so that’s the thing over here. I hope this small response from my side is very much understandable for all.

I think 4s is much better then the 3Gs for sure. Since 3GS did have a good reception but yes apparently it did not have a good upload as well as the download speed. So that’s why it is an addition al feature in the iPhone 4S and I am glad that the developers did have a look at the same and they made the necessary changes accordingly for the same. so now I think iPhone 3GS, iPad2 and iPhone 4S are on the same line when it comes with the data connectivity and signal strength.

Ok thanks a lot guys for giving the response. I am happy that the iPhone 4S does have a good signal reception and that’s a really great news for all the iPhone 4S lovers.