Thread: Is it possible to exchange iPhone 4S black for white?

Is it possible to exchange iPhone 4S black for white?

The title says it all, now what do you all have to say about the same. do you all have any replies for the same then please do give a fitting reply for the same. I am waiting for the response from your side that would be better for me. I am planning to buy a white iPhone 4S but the thing is that I have already got a black iPhone 4S since white was not available then so I am thinking that if I can exchange it with the white phone. Do you all think that it could create any kind of problems at all over here. so any replies that you all have over here then please do share it with me that would be better for me. Please do rpely on the same I am waiting for the replies from you all. Reply accordingly.

Re: Is it possible to exchange iPhone 4S black for white?

I don’t think so there would be any problems at all since both the phones are available at the same price that’s what I think. So you can go for the exchange no issues at all. So that’s it from my side for you. I hope that was clear for you.

You would have to pay some restocking fee for the same and that’s it. If the phone is available in whilte then you will have to pay the restocking fee and nothing else and make the white iPhone 4S totally yours, that’s it no matter at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    You would have to pay some restocking fee for the same and that’s it. If the phone is available in whilte then you will have to pay the restocking fee and nothing else and make the white iPhone 4S totally yours, that’s it no matter at all.
    Dude there is no restocking phone for the exchange at all. I just did a exchange of my black iPhone 4S and there it was no problem at all for me. That’s what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here. recently I exchanged my black iPhone 4S with the new white one and that did not gave me any problem at all for me. When I asked for the restocking fee they simply refused it and I was happy for it. So I am very much happy with the same, it’s a good service provided by the apple people and I am very much happy with them.

I was thinking of swapping my iPhone 4 with one of my friend he owns a black and I own a white one. He promised to give me the black one under only one condition that I should have upgraded it and I agreed to it. So we went ahead with the swapping and I got the black iPhone 4.

Now one of my friends did say that now I have to wait for my upgrade eligibility to be restored, so is that true does all these things happen with the change in the device and all. I mean the same device but the different color what do you all have to say about the same. Waiting for the response from you all.

I think the only thing that you have to remind is that when you are swapping the phones make sure that the sim gets activated in the phone. Unless and until the sim is activated in the phone you will have to wait till that time. That’s what you should be doing. I hope you did understand what I am saying here.

In case if you have any issues then you can have a chat with the apple center people about the said issue and they will instruct you accordingly for the same I think that would be the best solution that anybody can give you. Since they will be having a better knowledge of the subject and also will be confirming about the availability as well. So that’s it from my side for you. Do havea chat with them and they will respond to you accordingly.

Do anyone have any idea if how much time does it get for the activation to happen? Do anyone have any idea about the same then please give a reply for the same.

In case if I want to exchange my black iPhone with the white iPhone then how much time will it take for the phone to get exchanged. Do you all have any idea for the same then start replying on the same I am waiting for the necessary response from your side. It would be better if you can give me some replies for the same that would be better for me. Since I don’t have any idea about the same.

Just reserve the iPhone and inform the apple center about the exchange and on the matter of the availability the guy at the apple centre will be informing you accordingly that’s what I am saying here. so hope you did understand what I have said here that’s it from my side for you all.

Ok thanks guys for the solution that you all have given here appreciate the suggestions. I will wait till the sim card registeration does gtes actibated in my phone and then only will continue wit the operations of my phone. So that’s what I would be doing over here.

Your answers are pretty clear much better then what other forums have to say about the other things.