Thread: Cases of the htc Titan

Cases of the htc Titan

As I bought the htc Titan smartphone and would say that the phone is fully loaded with the specs but one thing I to like to know is that the case for this phone. Have anyone have bought the case for this phone and if yes then from where you have bought the case and which one is the best for the htc titan phone.

Re: Cases of the htc Titan

There are many cases available on the web stores for the htc titan smartphone as recently I have bought the case of the HTC Titan TPU purple from the web store which came at the offer price of the $6.99 and if you want to buy the case for the htc titan then you can even buy from the web at an very good offer.

Can you show the images of the case for the htc titan as it would be easy for me to pick up one for my htc titan. So if anyone show the image of the case for the htc titan.

Here is the pic of the case which I have for my htc titan and it looks really good.

You can try the htc rubberized case for the htc titan, as I have got yesterday from the nearest store. I would say that the case is really beat as it protects the case from falling from hand or pocket while running or walking due to its rubberized grip. So I would suggest you to buy this as this comes at the price of $16 but would come at the offer price of $8 or somewhere around as it depends on the dealers.

I want to know what is the price of the WIRELESS CENTRAL Brand Flexi Gel SKin TPU Glove with BLUE as I’m interested in buying this case. So if you can show me the image of the case and price of this phone. So do anyone know about this.

According to me the case which you are asking for your phone is the same I’m using the it and would tell you that the case looks simple and sober. Anyone using this case would never like to switch to any other case and if you are thinking of buying the phone case for the htc titan then this case will fetch you for $18 and if you are buying from any of the web store then you will get an attractive price for the case.

I can show you some of the cases from which you can opt anyone for your htc titan phone. And you could get this all from the amazon or ebay and many other stores .