Thread: where can I have dock for HTC TITAN?

where can I have dock for HTC TITAN?

Hi, i have gotten the phone as i have mentioned in the title and want a dock for the mobile but i am not sure from where can i have it. Is there anyone over here having dock for the mobile? because i am also looking for the one, but as i know the phone is quite recent and thus i am not sure whether such accessories will be available or not, but please let me know whether it is really available or not, it would be better if you give me the picture of the same so that i can have better idea about the product.

Re: where can I have dock for HTC TITAN?

though the phone is newer but still you can have dock for the mobile as they have included this thing as well in the accessories LIST of the phone, see i have mentioned the Image as well for the same for better understanding.

I would like to recommend you that you should try to visit the LINK i have mentioned as they have included all the accessories for the mobile you are having.

i would like to recommend you that you should try to visit the LINK i have mentioned as they have included all the accessories for the mobile you are having.
    I have tried looking on the website you have mentioned but the thing is like they are currently Out of Stock, so is there any other source remain from where i can have the dock for the mobile? and thanks for the suggestions you have mentioned.

yeah exactly, whenever i have a glance over there official website i used to get the same problem for my phone and thus I always prefer to have accessories for the mobile either from the Ebay from the Expansys, i don’t know whether you have heard about the same or not, but still i would like to recommend you that you should try to visit their official website as they must be having this product for the mobile.

And the most important thing is like there isn’t any price difference between the product you’ll get the same product from the HTC’s official site with the same price that’s £29.99.