Thread: HTC radar (developer phone) stuck at boot menu

HTC radar (developer phone) stuck at boot menu

HI, i have gotten the phone, which is actually a developer version phone thus i am quite Unaware about the functioning. When yesterday i boot the phone and entered in boot menu at that time i just choose an option named “Factory Test Mode” , from that time i can observe just this plant on my screen, mentioned below in the Image.

And the worst thing is like i am not able to exit from it. Try press anything, nothing helped any suggestion for the same will be appreciated.

Re: HTC radar (developer phone) stuck at boot menu

While i seen the picture that you have mentioned i was quite amazed as how did you get into that mode? Because whenever we boot the phone it just don’t shows any such options.

Anyways i would say you should try holding down the power button for 10 seconds or pluggin the phone in and see what happens, because it might be possible that because of some power causes it could be stuck over there.

While i seen the picture that you have mentioned i was quite amazed as how did you get into that mode? Because whenever we boot the phone it just don’t shows any such options.
    As mentioned already this is a developer devices and the option that you can see on the phone is factory flash its only available on developer devices only. Any suggestion how can i get rid out of it? I am just stumped over here and don’t know exactly what to do?

I don’t know whether this will work or not, but still you should try to remove the SIM card from the phone and the see it should be restart normally.

No , i don’t think you’ll get that option because i am sure you must have been having problem because of the incorrect flashing, thus i think over here you can have option to use the JTAG Flasher in order to get rid out of it. I don’t know whether you are aware about the same or not but still let me tell you as this is Flasher and Emulator that supports various Platforms and CPU types. Whatever situation you have mentioned in that you can have very lesser option and one of them is to Repair with ORT-JTAG instantly. This is actually a problem within the insider pins thus i don’t think firmware resetting or reinstallation may help you as it seems like all the dumping files must be corrupted.

NOTE: This is a extremely advanced method — thus is not suggested for rooted devices except there is none additional technique & you are extremely comfortable with the course of action.

i am agree with the above user as i have also heard about the same thing one but still have you ever visited the service center for the same, because as this is a developer device you could get better help from the service center itself.