Thread: phones with HD display

phones with HD display

HI, i am about to have a Smartphone for myself but still i am quite confused to choose from and the most important thing that i am expecting from the phone is the HD display in the phone. I'm going to buy a new phone in the nearer months. I'm looking for a phone with a superior display with quite good rather high resolution , but still i am not gonna prefer iPhone, nice design, maybe not too big if possible. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: phones with HD display

see i don’t know why you have refused to have Iphone but still my recommendation is to have that phone only, you can have the newer Iphone 4s for yourself. As with that phone you are about to have almost all the functionality you are expecting from a Smartphone. See i used to prefer iOS rather than this android, but still if you have any personal preference regarding the mobile OS then it would b better if you mentioned over here, and off mentioned the budget as well if you have any. And see i have mentioned some of the models so that you can have idea and about their whole specification you must have to visit their official website for precise information.

iOS 5 – Iphone 4, Iphone 4s

android- galaxy s2, galaxy note, galaxy nexus (Ice cream sandwich update), skyrocket.

- the whole thing is a modest smaller on my HTC Sensation with a QHD screen compared to Desire HD with a WVGA, the text is absolutely clearer whilst it's lesser on the higher resolution, whether it's practical or not, is subjective I presume, for me, except you have some other means apart from a fat finger to do anything on the screen [eg.stylus] having more real estate via PPI is worthless because all it associate to is more zooming in and out to really input something.

See though almost all the Smartphone comes good resolution screen but still as far as as HD is concern The first phone to be coming out with a true HD resolution display is the Galaxy Nexus as the extent to i know with the 4.65 inch, 1280 x 720 display. It's probable to be obtainable subsequent month from Verizon.

See though almost all the Smartphone comes good resolution screen but still as far as as HD is concern The first phone to be coming out with a true HD resolution display is the Galaxy Nexus as the extent to i know with the 4.65 inch, 1280 x 720 display. It's probable to be obtainable subsequent month from Verizon.
    Thanks for the suggestion but if that is been available in Verizon that means in US, so any idea about Europe?

And what about galaxy Note, don’t it has HD screen? And are this two phones comes under HD display, none other phone has such good display?

off course note is better than the nexus as well, but still it is like you’ll get ICS update in the Nexus, but still i believe as that update will be available for the note as well, but the thing is like we must have to wait for that.

But still i would like to recommend you that you should have a glance over the LINK i have mentioned so that you can proper idea about the galaxy note. And as you have mentioned like you want a display with the high resolution so let me tell as this phone is in the category of the phone which comprises AMOLED display, which is consider as a HD display in terms of mobile.