Thread: applications for HTC titan

applications for HTC titan

Hi, I am new to the world of HTC and I presently got this new HTC Titan Windows 7 phone the recent past. I am keen to know if there are some websites where I could go and download a number of cool applications for the mobile. My friends have got these Samsung SII and other smart phones and they get into their particular forums and download loads of applications and they use to get the applications from the android market.

Does HTC titan have something like that? particularly for the windows 7 phones as I appreciate that it is a pretty current release... Any sites that I could go after for the most recent applications for the mobile or any other tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Re: applications for HTC titan

see there are so many applications available for the device but still it would be better if you simply let me know which application you wanted to have in your mobile, i mean to say do you have any preferences?

see i have mentioned the ToP 20 applications that you can have in your mobile and which will be often been useful to you.
    • Facebook
    • TwitToday
    • NET Compact Framework 3.5
    • Viigo
    • Google Maps Mobile
    • TreeSize Mobile
    • CleanRAM
    • Pocket RAR
    • iFonz 2
    • Nitrogen 1.0
    • Opera Mobile
    • Skyfire
    • Macromedia Flash Player
    • Adobe reader

i am also having the same phone and really it is quite good, and if you are a hardcore music listener then i would like to recommend you that you should have this application in your phone called as Vimeo Player from here.

with this player you can,

• See staffpicks right at your home screen

• Search for videos based on keywords

• Browse vimeo channels based on popularity

• Search for channels based on keywords

• View videos for a particular channel

• View high quality videos on your phone

• Integration with music+video hub for 1 click launch to a previously watched video.

I don’t know exactly about the applications for the phone but still i would like to make you aware about some battery conserving tricks that we are also following with our android phones, and surely it would be helpful. In fact you must have to make use of these techniques in order to last the battery for longer time.

1. Stop looking or signal in low coverage area
    2. Use either the vibration alert tone or ringing tone only
    3. Avoid using additional features unless required
    4. Use a black Background
    5. Charging it Up fully
    6. Screen Brightness and if possible make it automatic adjustable.
    7. Turn off Wireless Radio & 3G, GPS & Wi Fi if not required.

thanks for the applications you have mentioned but still the thing is like i have to search them through the google, but still my question is like as the android phones has a android market for downloading such content for their phone, so same way don’t we have any such website through which we download content for the windows mobile phones?

And apart from that, you have guys mentioned the application for the phone but still please let me know some good games for the mobile so that i can have bit fun as well, when the internet connections is not active in the phone.

as far as games are concerned there are so many you can have for your mobile but still according to me you should get the Assassin's Creed for your mobile from here.

and visit that website itself, as from there only you’ll get idea about other games that you can have for your phone.

thanks for the applications you have mentioned but still the thing is like i have to search them through the Google, but still my question is like as the android phones has a android market for downloading such content for their phone, so same way don’t we have any such website through which we download content for the windows mobile phones?
    Off course there is portal for the same from where you can download the content for your windows mobile and which is actually known as a market place. You should visit the link i have given so that you can have better idea about the same.