Thread: how to download files from xplorer to HTC titan

how to download files from xplorer to HTC titan

Hi guys, i am fresh to windows phone and extremely contented with my titan. My only question is simply you can see in the title as whether is it possible to download files from xplorer to the phone directly ?

I used the Android before this phone and I could download everything from the browser to my phone, but while I attempt, to download music it just preview it on my Titan. Is there something we can do here or it cannot be done? Please guys I really need an answer for the same, any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: how to download files from xplorer to HTC titan

see dude I am not getting whether you are talking about the Xplorer file manager or the internet explorer browser thus it would be better if you make yourself clear first and then post the query again over here.

see dude I am not getting whether you are talking about the Xplorer file manager or the internet explorer browser thus it would be better if you make yourself clear first and then post the query again over here.
    Yeah i am talking about the browser only, cant i download any file to the phone directly?

Yeah i am talking about the browser only, cant i download any file to the phone directly?

No, as the extent to i know you can just stream music from your browser while you desire to send music or videos you need zune and just for pictures you can make use of your browser. Any other question ?

If you wanted to download the ZUNE for the mobile you can download it from here.