Thread: Not getting Voice guidance option in HTC titan

Not getting Voice guidance option in HTC titan

Hi, I have a HTC Titan that I purchased through Expansys and am using in Canada. The OS version which is installed is 7.10.7720.68. I have the "Browser and search language" set to "English (that’s to US)", and the US-only features like scout show up on the maps applications. I can look for for instructions, by while I tap on them, there's no voice guidance. If I go to Settings beneath Maps, my first setting is "Change map orientation for driving directions". I recognize I'm omitted an option called "Read directions aloud when tapping"? Is anybody else mislaid this or have an thought for getting that option to show up? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Not getting Voice guidance option in HTC titan

I do not have it as well. All settings set to English US. I got my phone from Russia. Strange thing is that voice command has a British pronunciation and i am not able to concentrate what they are saying, and speech settings are omitted numerous options as compared to my earlier LG Optimus 7.

I think you should try to reset the firmware, because though i have also bought the phone from the same country and each and every option is been enabled in my phone. Thus, i would like to suggest you that you should try to make a firmware resetting once and then see what happens, but while doing that keep backup copy of important data such as messages, Notes, contacts as they will be wiped out from the device and the factory data will be restored replacing the existing one.

Reinstall the firmware once in the mobile and see what happens, because i think as you have said you have purchased the phone from another region and that’s why you must have to install the firmware which is actually meant for your region and then see what happens are you getting those options or not.

You should try to visit the service center once and see what they are saying about the same, because the benefit that you’ll get from there is like the necessary firmware will be installed rather than any other.