Thread: Unable to load tango in HTC titan

Unable to load tango in HTC titan

HI, I have installed the application I have mentioned in the title, but not able to figure out what could be the problem with the phone as I am not able to load the application in the phone. don’t know what could be the problem with the phone, is there anybody having same problem with the phone or with the application?

Re: Unable to load tango in HTC titan

Yeah, i was also having same problem with the phone as whenever i load the application mine keeps closing when i get to the setup screen.

Have you ever rooted the phone ? Because it might be possible that the application you have downloaded couldn’t be compatible with the rooted phones.

Have you ever tried using the application with another mobile ever? Because through that you can have idea whether this is happening only with your mobile or with almost all other mobiles.

But still can you please let me know what exactly happening with you ? i mean to say whether you are not able to install the application, or you have installed the application but you are not able to make videos calls through the application?

But still can you please let me know what exactly happening with you ? i mean to say whether you are not able to install the application, or you have installed the application but you are not able to make videos calls through the application?
    Actually i am not able to get the application install in the phone and that’s why quite disappointed with the phone, don’t know what other problem i will having with the phone after getting it installed. Moreover to this i have tried almost all the thing but still i am not getting what could be the problem with the application, anyways is this the only application that we can have for making video calls? Thanks for the above suggestion.

I would say you should try to get the application from here once and see what happens, because it might be possible that the application that you are having must be corrupted or simply not compatible with the phone you are having. In addition, off course I don’t know whether you have downloaded the application from the market or from other source but it is always recommended to download each content from the market only.

Actually i am not able to get the application install in the phone and that’s why quite disappointed with the phone, don’t know what other problem i will having with the phone after getting it installed. Moreover to this i have tried almost all the thing but still i am not getting what could be the problem with the application, anyways is this the only application that we can have for making video calls? Thanks for the above suggestion.
    Exactly i was also about to recommend you the same thing as you should try to make use of another application rather than the one you have tried as there are so many listed in the android market itself, have you ever tried any other? See i have mentioned some of the name of application that you can try in order to make video calls.

• Tango Voice & Video Calls

• T-Mobile Video chat

• ooVoo Video Chat

• Nimbuzz - Free Calls & Chat

• Yahoo! Messenger

• fring

And for further information i would like to recommend you that you should try to visit the following LINK see there are so many.