Thread: On Hp Pavilion 6500, Bluetooth Peripheral Device driver missing.

On Hp Pavilion 6500, Bluetooth Peripheral Device driver missing.

Hey all, I am having HP Pavilion 6500 and this is running on the Windows Vista Home Premium SP1. And with this, I started getting the problem an that is when I set it to the original condition with the recovery discs. After this I found that my Bluetooth is not working any more. And when I am trying to open the Bluetooth device, at that time I get that window is asking for installing the drivers for the Bluetooth peripheral driver. And after this, when I choose the option for installing the driver at that time I get that I am not able to get the drivers install. Let me tell you here that I never get any disc with the Bluetooth Peripheral Device. So from where I should get the driver for this?? please suggest me about this If here anyone have the suggestion about this.

Re: On Hp Pavilion 6500, Bluetooth Peripheral Device driver missing.

Hey dude, I am also having same problem but I ma having HP Pavilion dv7-2060eo Entertainment Notebook PC. And after the restore I get the exact same message with the system. After this when I tried with installing the drivers for the Bluetooth at that time I get that this works fine for me. And there is no need to search for the drivers for this. widows it self the drivers for this and install the correct drivers for this.

Ok, if you are getting this type of the problem then for that I will suggest you to try with the following steps which are as:

• Click on the Bluetooth icon on the system tray!
    • Click show devices
    • Select a device and lick properties
    • Select the services tab
    • Deselect the three device and click OK

I am suggesting you about this all things because, I have also try with this and this really helped me to resolev the problem. Try with this, hope that this also helps you to resolve the problem.

Friend thanks for the steps. I tried with the steps but still this not helped me to resolve the problem. For making sure about this, I tried with the more then three times but still this don’t helped me to resolve the problem. Please reply me back for the other suggestion.

Yes, I was having the problem related with the Bluetooth devices and for getting resolve about this I get the following suggestions which are as:

• Go to device manager.
    • Right click on "Bluetooth Peripheral Device" that you want.
    • Select Update Driver Software.
    • Choose Browse my computer for driver software
    • Choose Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer
    • Select Ports
    • Select Microsoft at Manufacturer list.
    • Finally select Standard Serial over Bluetooth link

I have tried with this , and this really helps me resolve the problem. Hope that this also helps you. Reply me back about this.

Friends, I am having HP Pavilion dv3-4160se Entertainment Notebook, and with this notebooks also I am having the same problem as Bluetooth is not working due to driver missing. I am not having the name of the manufacturer of my Bluetooth device. I tried with this above suggestion, but still of no use. Please suggest me some other way for this.

Ok, since in your case, I can say that for resolving the problem over here you will need to visit to the official site of the HP and from there you will get the proper drivers for your HP Pavilion dv3. I am sure that after this, you will not get this problem again.