Thread: In HP Pavilion dv9925nr, need driver for Pioneer 112D Lightscribe DVD burner.

In HP Pavilion dv9925nr, need driver for Pioneer 112D Lightscribe DVD burner.

I am facing on problem from the day when I connected the new hard drive to my system and after this I tried with installing the windows 7 on this. After the fresh installation of the windows 7, when I checked with the DVD burner, at that time there I found that it is only showing the CD drive only. And when ia m trying to read the CD disc or DVD disc at that time I found that this is giving error as:
    • Error: D:\ not accessable.
    • Disk structure is corrupted and unreadable.

For getting resolve to this problem have also tried with the so many of the suggestion but still no helps me to get resolve the problem. Please reply here back if anyone here have the suggestion about this. And also reply me anyone else having the same problem with the HP Pavilion dv9925nr. Hope that someone will here will really help to resolve the problem. And here let me tell you all that I am having Pioneer 112D Lightscribe DVD burner in my HP Pavilion dv9925nr.

Re: In HP Pavilion dv9925nr, need driver for Pioneer 112D Lightscribe DVD burner.

Yes, me also having the same problem. For getting resolve this I have tried with the so many of the suggestion but after this also this not worked. Still this is showing my DVD burner as the CD player. Any suggestion for this?? Please reply me back for this also.

Re: In HP Pavilion dv9925nr, need driver for Pioneer 112D Lightscribe DVD burner.

For your case, since here you are saying that you have already install the drivers for that and after this also you are facing this problem. Then it also happens that your drivers are defective. And for that I think that you might need to install the other copy of the drivers or else you also might need to install the updated version of the drivers. Try with this, hope that this will help you to configure your Pioneer 112D Lightscribe DVD burner in your notebook PC. If this also not helped you then try to use the Vista 64 bit drivers for this system. I am not sure here that this will help you or not but still I am suggesting your all this things because I have also tried with using the vista drivers in the windows system and there I found tat this works ok. Hope that in your case also this helps to resolve the problem.

In this case, I will tell over here that the drivers are provided by the windows for the CD/DVD drives. And there you will no need to have the drivers for that. But they just want extra software that will help you to perform different functions such as a media player to play videos and also to burn the disks etc. btu for that they contains the drivers disc with then and it is inside the case box. Check that box, and I am sure that from there you will find the proper drivers for that.

Yes, I checked for the DVD case, but in this I didn’t found any drivers CD. And here I am sure that my DVD drive is not faulty. I have also tried with that al the suggestion over here but still I don’t found any good results in my case. Now I m thinking to check for the other software is what creation it show up as a CD instead of a DVD in device mgr? for making sure about that, I have also tried with the other PC running ion the Vista but still there also I didn’t found any suggestion about this. What you will say now for this?? In my case, the problem is that when I am trying to install the drivers in my system at that time also this only detects the drive as the CD player only. I think that this all thing are happening to me because software related from HP that prevents this drive from working in windows7. What you will say in this case?? please tell me for this also. Is here anyone else having the suggestion about this?

No, i don’t think that software related from HP that prevents this drive from working in windows7, because there are so many other users who are using this drives working fine in the windows. I am thinking in your case that you are getting this all problem only because of you are having the faulty DVD drive. Make sure about this, in the other systems and then reply here back.

Yes friends, I have tried with the all the suggestion which you all have given to me. But this all don’t help me for resolving the problem and also I have tried with the latest update for the drivers but this not helps me. Thanks for suggesting me about this all things. What can I do to try to resolve the problem??