Thread: Ear speaker buzzing in HTC Titan

Ear speaker buzzing in HTC Titan

In my HTC Titan mobile phone I have started experiencing the problem. Now during call in HTC titan I get buzzing noise. I don’t know but this problem has started suddenly. This problem does not occur continuously but it is really irritating for me Please tell me what should I so to fix this problem.

Re: Ear speaker buzzing in HTC Titan

As you have said that you are getting buzzing noise from your HTC Titan and that is why I will first suggest you to check your device by increasing and decreasing the volume and after decreeing and increasing the volume you have to check whether it makes any difference or not. if you are getting the problem after trying the above solution also then I think there is some fault in your HTC Titan.

You should contact the HTC support and after that you have to discuss about the problem which you are facing in your mobile phone and after that they will check your mobile phone and if they will discover that your mobile phone is having some problem then you will get the replacement of the device.

I hope this information will be helpful for you.

Re: Ear speaker buzzing in HTC Titan

There was same problem occurred with my device also and after that I have tried all the possible solution and after trying all the solution also I was not able to solve this problem and then I have visited the HTC service center and then there I came to know that my device was faulty and after that they have replaced my device and then my problem get solved.