Thread: Cannot use brightness control in hp pavilion dm4

Cannot use brightness control in hp pavilion dm4

In my hp pavilion dm4 laptop I have windows 7 operating system. Normally I was able to set the brightness control by using F2 and F3 key but it has stopped working suddenly. I have tried to solve this problem by trying various solutions but that doesn’t help me. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: Cannot use brightness control in hp pavilion dm4

I have gone though the problem which you are facing in your laptop and first I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by doing the system restore. First you have to go to the Start menu and after that you have to click on the accessories and then you have to click on the system tools. In system tools you have to click on the system restore option and after that you have to follow the screen instruction. I think after doing the system restore your problem will get solved. If you are facing the same problem after trying the above solution then I will suggest you to first download the latest version of Quick Launch and after downloading the latest version of Quick Launch you have to install it in your laptop and after installing the quick launch in your laptop you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

As far as I know after installing the latest version of Quick Launch in your laptop your problem will get solved.

Re: Cannot use brightness control in hp pavilion dm4

If you want to download the latest version of Quick Launch for your hp pavilion dm4 then you have to visit the official site of the HP or you have to click below download button and then download it and install it in your laptop.

DOWNLOAD