Thread: Need a New Smartphone with HD

Need a New Smartphone with HD

I got some news from the outside that I heard that are should be nearer to the future that of the Smartphone around with the HD display. I'm going away to purchase a new handset in the subsequently after 1 months. I'm looking for a handset with a good quality display (high res), NO iPhone, nice design, maybe not too big if possible (I know that's kinda conflicting with high res screen, as very high dpi screens are rare a faik).

Re: Need a New Smartphone with HD

The phone which you are talking about that the galaxy nexus with the features of HD resolution so it is true that it is coming the first phone in the market along with a 4.65 inch and with a 1280 x 720 display screen so it should be expected to be available from the next month from the Verizon.

Hey guys are you know about the Europe does have an availability of this phone in the Europe so isn’t that galaxy note that it is also expected to have HD screen?

The whole thing is a slight smaller on my HTC Sensation through a qHD screen compare to Desire HD with a WVGA, the text is absolutely clearer when it's minor on the higher resolution, whether it's useful or not, is subjective I guess, for me, except you have a number of other way separately from a fat finger to do something on the screen have more real estate.

So does the phone really having a advantage of the high resolution screen what the company mention does give that much screen resolution and also that like a positioning a twice of a icons that on a normal resolution screen for the example , or it is totally equal to all the phone which in terms of the desktop real estate?

I presently like you to ask whatever thing about to have the screen resolution hold that does the galaxy notes display are in HD through a resolution contain on it... and the screen that can be get a in a bigger with 1200 X 800 that the galaxy nexus

I am got the choice that wan to buy a new phone with a HD for the last two months that I saw that one the HTC and another one is galaxy to buy from two phone and please be able to tell me anything regarding accessibility in Europe