Thread: Visible pixels comes on HTC Titan

Visible pixels comes on HTC Titan

I notice Jaggies/ Visible pixels issues on my recently purchased HTC Titan. .It’s a more noticeable than any recent mobile phone i have used. .i know its not me becuase all my other smartphone looks beautiful but when I try to access this mobile phone, jaggies on text and visible pixels. Is that any person faced such issues on their mobile phone, and then please help me to fix this complicated troubles. Thanks for anything.

re: Visible pixels comes on HTC Titan

Nope i haven’t noticed either. I also buy the same HTC titan mobile pice and must say there is not any such issues arrives onto it. I think this problem is being arrives within limited phones./ you can contact the dealer of your HTC mobile phone and try to replace it with new one. This is well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kork View Post
    Nope i haven’t noticed either. I also buy the same HTC titan mobile pice and must say there is not any such issues arrives onto it. I think this problem is being arrives within limited phones./ you can contact the dealer of your HTC mobile phone and try to replace it with new one. This is well for you.
    Looks fine to me. No jaggies. I have this phone on trial and I also think that this phone is being problematic when the limited number of editions contains such bug. I would be say that just try to do hard reset into this mobile phone. It may be possible that in this time you got best result onto your mobile phone. try this simple thing. If it not works, try to do some other process that suggested by expert person. Expert has always knows more thing about it. I am sure that they suggest you more about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bala Murugan S View Post
    Looks fine to me. No jaggies. I have this phone on trial and I also think that this phone is being problematic when the limited number of editions contains such bug. I would be say that just try to do hard reset into this mobile phone. It may be possible that in this time you got best result onto your mobile phone. try this simple thing. If it not works, try to do some other process that suggested by expert person. Expert has always knows more thing about it. I am sure that they suggest you more about it.
    Disable "Full Screen Effects" in the mobile phones. You can find this option onto the smartphone setting menu. Try to go to Setting-> Phone->Screen. Then you can see this "Full Screen Effects" option. Try to disable this option. It avoids all the Jaggies/ Visible pixels on your smartphone.

I think firmware reinstallation might be work in this situations. You can try to do this task, with the help of manual. Manual have provide description of this process. also the service center of the htc also help to you for doing this firmware reinstallation task. Hence try this and check what result arrives onto it. Quality of build is great and this happen with the help of firmware reinstallation task.