Thread: How long I can retain my emails on Motorola Admiral using Microsoft exchange 2008

How long I can retain my emails on Motorola Admiral using Microsoft exchange 2008

Hi guys

I heard this phone is one of the best phone made by the Motorola and it might lure the BlackBerry customer towards it and as I am one of the BlackBerry user planning to buy this phone but I have this quarry Does someone familiar with how long I be able to retain my emails on an Admiral using Microsoft exchange 2008. Pleas guys do assist me on this I would be really wanted to know this as it is very important issue for me I would be really glad to know this

Thanks in advance

Re: How long I can retain my emails on Motorola Admiral using Microsoft exchange 2008

Do you want to search for emails from time to time or have a specific need that needs to see the last word, 7 days?

You do not want to clutter your device with too much content but have the ability to remotely access older data that is on the server.

Re: How long I can retain my emails on Motorola Admiral using Microsoft exchange 2008

i don't have this phone but i am understating the problem even i had the same problem and i get it done correct bt taking my phone to the my operator customer support just have to wait 10 to 20 minutes but your problem get solve instantly no trouble what so ever hope this will help you

I have no admiral, but there are ways to control the amount of email is synchronized with other mobile moto corp email. Open your email so that you are in the inbox. Key press menu-> Preferences-> email delivery-> Folder Synchronization

Here you can control how far email synchronization - the Atrix 2 version of the mail client has a maximum of 30 days for the inbox, but you can click the arrow to the right of the inbox and choose a folder within the inbox -> these subfolders can be configured to automatically synchronize and I have the option to sync unlimited. I can create a "keep forever" folder and move things there that I want to last ...

Not all phones have this option though. Another thing I have in the Atrix 2 is the ability to search my inbox - at the bottom of the list of what is, I have the option to search on the server - this also limits what I have to synchronize the phone again.