Thread: Tango is not loading in HTC Titan

Tango is not loading in HTC Titan

Recently I have bought HTC Titan mobile phone in which there is windows 7.5 installed. Overall this device is very nice. I am facing problem with the HTC Titan mobile phone while loading Tango. Whenever I try to load the tango at that time it go to loading screen and after that it closes automatically. Now please tell me what should I do to fix this issue?

Re: Tango is not loading in HTC Titan

As you have said that you are facing problem with the Tango application and that is why I would like to tell you that you should uninstall the Tango application from your HTC Titan mobile phone and after uninstalling the Tango from your HTC Titan mobile phone you have to turn off the mobile phone and after turning off the mobile phone you have to start the HTC Titan mobile phone and after starting the HTC Titan mobile phone again you have to get the tango from the app store and after that you have to install the tango in your HTC Titan mobile phone and after installing that check whether it is loading properly or not. I hope after performing this solution your problem will get solved.

In my HTC radar I was also facing the same problem and after that I have also tried this solution and then my problem get solved.

As you have said that I have to uninstall the tango from my device and after that I have to install the tango in my HTC Titan mobile phone again and after that also I was facing the same problem. I have reinstalled the Tango in my device twice but still I am facing the same problem. Please help me to solve this problem.

As you have mentioned that after reinstalling the Tango in your HTC Titan mobile phone also you are facing this problem and that is why I would like to tell you that you should first take the backup of all your contacts and other important data and then you have to do restore factory setting in your HTC Titan mobile phone and after doing the restore factory setting in your HTC Titan mobile phone when you will try to use the Tango at that time you will not face any issue.

Try the above trick and then let me know what the result is.

I have first take the backup of all the data from my HTC Titan mobile phone and after taking the backup of all the data from my HTC Titan mobile phone I have reset the mobile phone and after resetting the HTC Titan mobile phone I have installed the Tango again in my mobile phone and after installing that all the problem get solved. I really appreciate your help.