Thread: HTC Titan from AT&T

HTC Titan from AT&T

Yesterday I have got an AT&T HTC Titan from a Windows Phone inside Circle party-thing. In any case are there whichever dumps you guys wish for otherwise something similar to that, I recognize the device does not emerge except I thought I might be of assist.

Re: HTC Titan from AT&T

The AT & T's HTC Titan has still not Been Given to launch dates, or Announced anyway, but there some good news for May AT & T folks. The AT & T HTC Titan May Be Offered in a Bogo free offer and will only be available to sign for Those Who Agree to New Contract AT & T agreement. This has not Been Officially Announced, I know this still remains Somewhat of a rumor, but this offer has-been seen posted on Windows Phone Facebook page, which effectively has just recently removed Been ... Imagine That.

HTC Titan is a high-end smartphone officially released by HTC, and there is talk that will be available with the telephone company AT & T in the U.S. starting this November 20, 2011. The price of the HTC Titan is said to be from 199 USD but with a 2 year contract, if you're wondering if this model came to Spain, Mexico, Argentina and other countries, the response most likely this coming but for 2012 , pending the new of today so that we can carry more and latest models of smartphones.

Fortunately for those of you in possession of mammoth mittens, AT & T's and'll adding HTC's 4.7-inch Titan to its lineup on Nov. 20. For $ 199 on two years contract price, you get a tear in the Super WVGA LCD panel and the new Windows Phone OS running on Mango take. It is a single core 1.5 GHz phone live in a dual-core world, but this guy is such a great striking, that you hardly care