Thread: Cannot connect HTC Titan with Bluetooth keyboard

Cannot connect HTC Titan with Bluetooth keyboard

I am using HTC Titan mobile phone and I this mobile phone is very nice and I like all the features of this device. I am not able to connect my HTC Titan device with my Microsoft mobile Bluetooth keyboard 6000. If anyone is facing this problem and have solution then please help me.

Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Cannot connect HTC Titan with Bluetooth keyboard

Make sure when you try to connect the Microsoft mobile Bluetooth keyboard 6000 with you HTC Titan at that time you will get one random code to connect and you have to make sure that you are entering the code correctly. Sometimes if we put the wrong code then at that time also this type of problem can take place.

I would like to tell you that you have to first remove all the saved device from your HTC Titan and after that you have to restart the device and after restarting the device you have to try to connect your Microsoft mobile Bluetooth keyboard 6000 with your mobile phone and then you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. Many times by performing this steps problem can get resolved.

If above steps does not help you to solve this problem then you should also check whether all the setting related to Bluetooth in your mobile phone is ok or not. First go to the Bluetooth setting in your HTC Titan and after that you have to check whether all the settings are ok or not.

I think after trying above given tricks you will be able to solve this problem.

Have you tried to connect your Microsoft mobile Bluetooth keyboard 6000 with other device? if you have not tired then I will suggest you to first connect your Microsoft mobile Bluetooth keyboard 6000 With other device then I will suggest you to connect your Microsoft mobile Bluetooth keyboard 6000 with other device and after connecting the Microsoft mobile Bluetooth keyboard 6000 with other device you have to check whether you are getting any problem or not.

I have checked the code twice and I have made sure that I am entering the correct code and after that I have also checked Bluetooth setting in my device and all the settings were ok. Now after that I have tried to connect my Microsoft mobile Bluetooth keyboard 6000 with other device and with other device it gets connected properly.

Now please tell me what I should do to get rid of this issue.

If you are able to connect your Microsoft mobile Bluetooth keyboard 6000 with other device then it means there is nothing wrong with the Microsoft mobile Bluetooth keyboard 6000 but problem is with your HTC Titan and I will suggest you to first take the backup of all your data from the mobile phone and after that you have to do restore factory setting and after resetting the HCT Titan your problem will get solved.

To reset the HTC Titan device you have to first go to the home screen in your HTC Titan and after that you have to tap on the arrow. Now after that you have to select the settings option. Now after selecting the setting you have to tap on the about option. After selecting the about option you have to select the reset device option and then you have to choose Yes option and after that you phone will get reset.

After that you have to try to connect your Microsoft mobile Bluetooth keyboard 6000 with your HTC Titan and then check whether your problem get solved or not.

I have searched on the internet regarding this problem and after browsing on the various site on the internet I came to know that currently HTC Titan is not supporting the HID profile and because of that it is not able to connect with the Bluetooth keyboard. According to me in the next update of the device this problem will get resolved.

Thank you for providing me all the information and helping me. After resetting the HTC Titan mobile phone also I was not able to connect my Microsoft mobile Bluetooth keyboard 6000 and after that I have read your post and I hope in the next update of the device we will be able to connect keyboard with HTC titan.