Thread: Official update now available for HTC Titan

Official update now available for HTC Titan

Some time ago, I mean one hour ago I received an update announcement saying that there is a official update available from HTC. In Zune it presently says HTC Update devoid of any alteration log. I installed it, the whole thing went very well, except can't observe whichever changes up to now. It is an unlocked phone from UK.

Does anybody recognize what's in this update?

Re: Official update now available for HTC Titan

The newly launched HTC Titan has an update on the program. A detailed changelog is not available, but this update would have improved WiFi reception concerns. Maybe the software that controls the WiFi of the Titan organized differently than the same time, HTC launched Radar, because this unit has been no update.

The firmware version of the Titan is 1600.2200.10806.401 to 1600.2200.10902.401 gone, while the boot loader 1.8.160015.3 (132,000) to 1.9.160015.3 (132,193) has gone.

At the moment there is no changelog, but some would argue that speculation is pointing the update to fix a bug that plagued the wireless connection. At the moment, however, I find no big news.

The HTC Titan, one of the terminals star within the large family of Windows Phone, just received a software update. As is well known by everyone in the world of smartphones, all is not hardware, is that HTC has not stood idly by after taking the market this magnificent handset with 4.7 "inch screen. On the update that just released little is known, has not yet been officially confirmed but no improvement is rumored to be a patch to fix the problems with wireless signal reception

The rumors proved true, HTC has just announced two new smartphones that use the new version of Microsoft's operating system, Windows Phone 7.5. In the new HTC devices find application "HTC Watch", which allow you to watch movies on demand on our equipment at a cost of € 2.99 and € 11.99 for the rental to purchase? The service uses a progressive download, allowing you to start to see the movie without waiting for the total download. We do not know if this will also apply on the current smartphone Thai house.

I have heard that the other HTC phones is receiving Internet Sharing as well as performance updates. Therefore I presume it is merely performance updates for the Titan as well as Radar.

The Windows Phone high-end is expected soon to land in other sites such as French or LDLC rued commerce displaying both availability within 7 days.

Remains to be seen which operator will offer the smartphone in France, and when, because at 599 euros naked I do not think there will be many candidates. It is also still awaiting news of HTC Radar should be more affordable and was expected to emerge in the same period as the Titan.