Thread: YouTube videos and games are laggy in HTC Titan

YouTube videos and games are laggy in HTC Titan

I have purchased HTC titan mobile phone which is my first windows phone and after going thought all the features of the HTC Titan and I have noticed that YouTube videos and games are laggy in this phone. When I open the you tube videos in my HTC Titan at that time it stuck while buffering and after that when it buffers 100% then it goes smoothly. While playing the game also I experience the same problem. Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

Re: YouTube videos and games are laggy in HTC Titan

As you have said that your are facing problem with the YouTube videos and that is why I would like to tell you that have you tried HTC-YouTube application in your mobile phone? If you have not tried this then you should install the HTC-YouTube application in your device and after installing this application in your device you have to check whether you are facing this problem or not.

According to me you should remove the application which you are using for YouTube in your mobile phone and after removing the application from your mobile phone you have to turn off the HTC Titan device and after turning off the HTC Titan device you have to start the HTC Titan device again and after starting the device again you have to install the application again and after installing the application you have to check whether you are facing the same problem again or not. I think after reinstalling the application will fix this issue.

You have to also check whether you try to open the html5-videos with internet explorer 9 at that time lag is there or not. If lag is there at that time also then I think there might be something wrong with device otherwise problem is with the application only.

I hope this information will help you to fix this issue.

Well if you are not facing problem while playing html5-videos with Internet explorer 9 then it means something wrong with the application or setting. You should wait for the application update and I think your problem might get solved after updating the application. You can also try to solve this problem installing the Lazytube application and after installing the Lazytube you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

As far as games are concern in your mobile phone I would like to ask you first it are you facing problem while playing any specific games or you are facing problem with every game you play. If problem occurs only with particular game then I think there might be problem is with the game which you are trying play.
    If problem is with every game which you are trying then I think problem is with the HTC Titan.

Well I am also using the HTC Titan mobile phone and in my mobile phone I use to watch YouTube videos and also play games and I have never face this type of the lag. I have searched the solution on the internet regarding this problem and after spending some time on the internet I have come to know that after updating the HTC ROM this problem can get solved.

I think you should update the ROM and after updating the HTC Rom you have to try to play YouTube videos in your device and after that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. you have to also check whether problem solved with the game also or not.

If above tricks doers not help you to solve this issue then you should try to fix this problem by doing restore factory setting your HTC Titan and after doing the restore factory setting in your HTC Titan you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If you want to reset your HTC Titan then you have to perform this following stapes.

First you have to go to the home screen
    After that you have touch on the right arrow
    After that you have to select the setting
    After that you have to tap on the about option
    After tapping on the about option you have to select the reset your phone option
    Now chose yes.

I have tried to solve this problem by trying different you tube application and also tried different games in my HTC Titan but after that also I get the same problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by resetting my HTC Titan and after resetting the HTC Titan also I was facing this problem. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

Well you have mentioned that after resetting the HTC titan also you are facing this problem and that is why I would like to tell you that you should visit the HTC service center and after that you have to tell them the problem which you are facing in your mobile phone and after that they will give you proper solution.

I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible.