Thread: How to install mobile DB on second handheld

How to install mobile DB on second handheld

When I purchase the handset I got the mobile DB installed on my Z22 handset and the CD that also came with it. And so it work fine. Than after I purchase another second used phone Z22 so that I want to install the mobile DB on. When I am try to install it from the CD it told me that first install in to PC, so where I tried to so all thing then after also it showing that where I previously install and synced to the first Z22. So I don’t want to wipe the recently data that I have to copy on the PC so please help me out that I doesn’t know that what is happening that it install off the CD or from a sync?

Re: How to install mobile DB on second handheld

Hey are you saw that all that installed on the 1st of the Z22, when the program is start running then just go the list of the menu, so there is some option or some about and something like a help all this option are you able to find and so that you don’t want to install anything on that just see that there can you find any registration number.

When I just go the palm gear to check the account information on that time I saw the number of copies of mobile DB that will be downloaded it past years but that is free on that time. Where I am make use of my account and all the history began from the Account update. So I completely gone and hand ago is now in charge where all this happens so I don’t know that we are not in used.

So presently try it from all the way I didn’t find so as to install mobile DB into the secondhand so I all easy looked for the # … that I nothing able to find so even if I copy a another one but still it have same issue it wanting that just install into my PC first? I have the question does if I installs to the palm? Does it just go through a hot sync install?

I need to install to my SD card in so that in each of my TXs. I not know that when I installed that via through the hot sync or just want to copy the .prc on to the card via card reader from the starting.Db is already on the SD card so I just use the Z launcher on all the devices because it give me a permission to install many application and run them directly from the SD cards. While I don’t have any part that I can able to installed mobile db on the laptop so it might posting from the older one so not booted up today.

Hey have you tried to install it from the CD so follow all the condition according to the Z22 terms and condition. So I understand correctly and followed all the instruction so be supposed to installed on mobile DB .PRC on your Z22 all through after that hot sync so just you like to go all the way through a windows explorer copy setup to get the detail about the mobile DB. So that if you can able to found it hot sync to install the device

Hi When I try to install it show the similar screen that I have being used, so when I used the next step says that which you installed an M-DB to the following directory that is browsing on some different directory. Etc so just wish for to stop the installing because I previously have install on my PC so I don’t know what I have just installing a second time in the same pc.

So I am not worrying anything about installation? When it has been install in PC I don’t remember that it is working or not and I doesn’t know that it would go to the palm or through hot sync.

So anyone if you found that the mobile DB.prc so just try for searching the CD of the windows explorer that which It can be able to install the device.

I think problem will be solved that I requirement and the needed was a hot sync with a mobile.prc file. So while I just fond from the folder that it was in the hand mark folder that I think and I am sure that all the question about syncing with two handhelds.

While are you try with the same PC that you want make sure that which you using a handheld ahs a unique palm hot sync ID so that all your data doesn’t get all distorted up together.