Thread: Blackberry Browser is not working after software upgrade

Blackberry Browser is not working after software upgrade

Hey friends, recently , I have upgraded blackberry OS to the 6.0.0.668 and after this I started facing problem related with the Blackberry Browser. For getting resole this, I have also tried with the changing the setting also but still this not helped me to resolve the problem. Now i get error message this morning and that is as Sorry! We're closing this page because it is too large to load. What can I do for fix this problem. Please suggest me some suggestion about this.

Re: Blackberry Browser is not working after software upgrade

Ok, if you are getting this type of the problem then for that I will suggest you to try with removing the battery for few minutes. Hope that this will help you to resolve the problem. I am telling you this because Sometimes, after a reload software, a battery pull will fix a few glitches remaining. Hope that this helps you to resolve the problem.

For that reason I will suggest you to shrug your Operating system and this will leave you with enough RAM to run the BB browser normally. Try with this, hope that this also help you to resolve the problem. And for you I wil say that try to make sure that your browser setting are fine. Because you have done the ,software update and this might happens that it changes your default browser setting. Make sure about this that this have not changed the setting. Reply here back if this also not helped you to work properly your BB browser. I was also having this same problem after the update and I get resolve after checking for the default browser setting and there I found that system have changed the browser setting and this causes the browser to not work properly.

OK, I also tried with this but still there I get the similar problem with this while I am trying to use the BB browser. Thanks for suggesting me about this al things. Can here anyone suggest me some more steps for getting resolve the problem?? Or else should I have to downgrade the OS to use the BB browser?? Please reply me back for this.