Thread: Does HTC Radar available on T- Mobile

Does HTC Radar available on T- Mobile

Hi guys I was looking for this for a while now however unable to get any result on this I have see some site that confirm this but those are biased on irrelevant fact so is there anyone here can confirm this news I would be really glad to know this Does HTC Radar available on T- Mobile please guys reply

Thanks

Re: Does HTC Radar available on T- Mobile

I have good news for you HTC Reader is available on T-mobile even 've been waiting for this I saw the photo and The photos also disclose abundance of magenta branding, Tango video calling plus certainly Mango running under the cover. Further validation probably won't approach till we notice an HSPA+ Radar at the FCC, however with some honest 6/7Mbps real-world download speeds plus with any luck a few mobile hotspot action this might well be a device value contain.

I have came across such pictures and I think So just to be certain, is the Radar 4G? Or is the Titan 4G ? that why I said I am not sure look like some other pic but metion 4g on the title

I think this would be the HTC Rader as it is 4G phone and i don't think the Titan is by that way you can checked that on the t-mobile web page this news has arrived on there also though I don’t know the link for the same

I was going through the MS official site there it was mentioned HTC Titan is a 4G phone

However I want to know about T-mobile a few good? I reside in Beaverton, or else and I have hear terrifying stories regarding spotty voice coverage let just data

My local T-mo store have one the recent past. Completely efficient. They supposed they're not invented to display them in anticipation of at the present. I played around with it a small piece Seems very cool. The design in any case is a fresh departure from the all black appears.

As you possibly will consider they didn't know a great deal about it and try to push me towards the fresh Galaxy SII

Quote Originally Posted by Julien View Post
    I was going through the MS official site there it was mentioned HTC Titan is a 4G phone

However I want to know about T-mobile a few good? I reside in Beaverton, or else and I have hear terrifying stories regarding spotty voice coverage let just data
    That actually depends upon your area. They have actual superior coverage in Chicago. I've make use of both AT&T plus T-Mobile here. While I contain traveled, overall coverage nationwide, AT&T is better.

So if I be able to get skydrive to work, this may be one more alternative I play with HTC Radar now and am obsessed. I chosen the Samsung Focus S previous to that, and sincerely speaking choose the aesthetics and sense of the HTC Radar. At the moment I in fact have to work out whether coverage in Beaverton has better.