Thread: Anything about HTC Radar

Anything about HTC Radar

Hi guys I have planning to buy this phone as I heard it’s a great deal to have and after reading all specs and all I really wanted to buy this phone but
    Really a lovely handset, just love WP7 and the hardware but was actually surprised to see not anything going on in the HTC Radar I was just thinking anyone here can comment on the phone good or bad so that I can make a good decision while getting this phone please guys any one here have already bought this phone can help me out that in advance

Re: Anything about HTC Radar

Hi guys I thought to take a brilliant opportunity to post my quarry even I am also planning to buy this phone but after see the video on the web I would like to know Is there a huge air-gap among the screen as well as the glass? Also does it contain an S-LCD or simply a usual LCD.

Thanks I wish for this handset although don’t want too much compromise.

I've had the handset for a few of weeks ago in addition to that I'm coming from the Nexus One the Android device

And I Must say I'm actually overwhelmed, immense build class and Windows Phone 7 is awesome, actually not much to criticize regarding apart from things that are to be predictable with a system that is yet growing like Windows Phone 7.

yes, I'm expecting there will be a little additional activity expansion wise while the handset is released in the US, at the present there's not a lot going on for this handset

I saw the handset out in a store the today plus all I be able to say is the display is one of the major pluses on this phone! It is spectacular you will not be let down.
    I in fact prefer the S-LCD so as to HTC is make use of to the Super Amoled display from Samsung or simply regarding some additional display save for the IPS displays Apples make use of

The additional stuff that strikes me while I hold this handset is how hard plus strong it feels, although also how light and thin it is. It's actually nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Lecamwasam View Post
    Hi guys I thought to take a brilliant opportunity to post my quarry even I am also planning to buy this phone but after see the video on the web I would like to know Is there a huge air-gap among the screen as well as the glass? Also does it contain an S-LCD or simply a usual LCD.

Thanks I wish for this handset although don’t want too much compromise.
    I do not observe any air-gap actually. display is S-LCD plus its fairly a work of genius, depressing that it still cannot be formed for bigger display. Thou are aware, that it is not Super-AMOLED. That signify the S-LCD blacks are yet not precisely black though close sufficient.

Thanks guys I’m almost certainly going to pick one up this weekend. I’m with T-mobile USA plus the just creepy thing regarding receiving this is the truth that if the joining goes all the way through I would be screw form in well-matched bands.

It’s been 5 days I am using the HTC Radar, moreover i just consider that HTC RADAR is one of the most excellent phones HTC has created for a LONG time...

The feature is just marvelous and with a superior speaker and actually good sound while you talk in it

plus it's with Window Phone 7 I cannot tell how greatly I adore Window Phone 7. im coming as of ANDROID plus IOS yes the spec on HTC RADAR is not as astonishing however I love it and believe it’s improved

For me Windows Phone 7 is going past Android as well as IOS and I’m a big ANDROID FAN...

No jailbreak as well at 8gb I miss my LG optimus 7 but again it will extra than sufficient for the majority of the people, as I do not mind for music on my phone music

The box says it supports UMTS 1900. I presumption T-Mobile had the joining in mind while they sourced this handset.