Thread: Trouble with AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

Trouble with AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

I have recently purchased this great phone through AT&T and I thought today was the great day to Set Up the phone online by means of all of your information and the accessibility to modify your handset for that all you need to do is just log into input a Web Address and make use of the Code that is obtainable on the front of the handset upon primary boot. nevertheless after I finished all of the steps an "ERROR" note come out on the handset that affirmed connection was gone and I be give an additional Code to make use of to set it up. unsuccessful once more! Great preference if it would work. So I attempt once more with a new fresh Code. I just set up my G-mail information and clicked end and vola accomplishment however so much for simple Set-Up by means of the "Easy Set-Up Program.

After that an additional big problem when in "Portrait View" the subsequent keys do NOT work; "R", "X", "D", plus "@" Wow, Not a good start! furthermore on top of that off although is "Landscape View" the above keys work with no problem. Though The subsequent keys do NOT work; "K", "J", "L"! I did a total Factory Reset but still similar effect

Has anybody in addition knowledgeable these OR some additional problem with this handset and No update presented at this occasion

Re: Trouble with AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

I feel sorry for you even I have purchased the same handset but No problems here. get it back for repair if your keys aren't operational if they are on the similar part of your screen in together modes perhaps it's broken. You better get it checked up that what I can suggest you for now

Yeah I think so will go the AT&T tomorrow morning right now I am not using it switch back to the Motorola Atrix 2 hope every thing will go well there and of course Might want to give it another chance I have owned a lot AT&T phone value having, as well as the Samsung Galaxy S II return for the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket and Samsung Infuse! Not on the subject of to quit on it up till now

Why going back to Atrix, just replace the phone... perhaps that one was faulty. I'll propose not to make use of at&t ready2go crap. If you require to backup your data use kies.

Why don’t you just Wait for the Nexus Prime then because... it has a rounded display however the nexus prime is locked to Verizon in the united states

Quote Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
    Why don’t you just Wait for the Nexus Prime then because... it has a rounded display however the nexus prime is locked to Verizon in the united states
    No you have wrong information about nexus prime

it might hit additional carriers, Verizon can get a month of special. But if you become aware of at one point Verizon had that term “EXCLUSIVE” on their site for the nexus.

Last time i make sure that TERM is no longer present. i doubt why. May be ITS NOT EXCLUSIVE anymore

It wills moreover T-mobile or AT&T. big Red isn’t got that a great deal pull sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    No you have wrong information about nexus prime

it might hit additional carriers, Verizon can get a month of special. But if you become aware of at one point Verizon had that term “EXCLUSIVE” on their site for the nexus.

Last time i make sure that TERM is no longer present. i doubt why. May be ITS NOT EXCLUSIVE anymore

It wills moreover T-mobile or AT&T. big Red isn’t got that a great deal pull sorry.
    Acutely uncertainty about that. We possibly will get the chance to buy an unlocked GSM version, however I gamble we don't see a subsidized version. might not hit At&t....just Verizon though

The nexus prime, were Android blow its shot to go head to head with the 4s. It must of released subsidize on every carriers a little days following it was announced.

Hi guys I have a question how to factory reset on this Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

I setup a lock code moreover i can't memorize it.