Thread: Does STOCK, DEODEXED, ZIP-ALIGNED, NO-CIQ ROM, and DEBLOATED compatible on Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

Does STOCK, DEODEXED, ZIP-ALIGNED, NO-CIQ ROM, and DEBLOATED compatible on Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

Hey guys I like to know can anyone here assist me on this I would be really glad to know this is there some one experience this as that away i be able to get started theming

Thanks

Re: Does STOCK, DEODEXED, ZIP-ALIGNED, NO-CIQ ROM, and DEBLOATED compatible on Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

I am not sure whether Deodexed debloated, zip aligned ROM ciq is compatible I myself trying to get anything on this and so far I can only able to know that answer for all that is still on standby can anyone do help us on this issue

Re: Does STOCK, DEODEXED, ZIP-ALIGNED, NO-CIQ ROM, and DEBLOATED compatible on Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

Quote Originally Posted by Devarsi View Post
    I am not sure whether Deodexed debloated, zip aligned ROM ciq is compatible I myself trying to get anything on this and so far I can only able to know that answer for all that is still on standby can anyone do help us on this issue
    Of course I am getting my handset acquire a charge to as a minimum 20% and after that I am able to the test the ROM on my handset and if the entire thing is fine, then I will post it in a moment. I contain on 5 more minutes pending I acquire to 20% battery I presume

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    Of course I am getting my handset acquire a charge to as a minimum 20% and after that I am able to the test the ROM on my handset and if the entire thing is fine, then I will post it in a moment. I contain on 5 more minutes pending I acquire to 20% battery I presume
    Thanks man hope for the positive response, fill me in on something also do you predict any problem approaching by TMO CWM plus clearing the whole thing than flashing ?

Good luck for your process

I wouldn’t consider so. I presume I am fixing to find out for certain Will post back soon