Thread: Where is tango in HTC Radar

Where is tango in HTC Radar

I have bought HTC radar mobile phone and it is my first windows phone. I was going through all the features of the mobile phone and I want to know about where is the tango in this mobile phone. If anyone have any idea regarding this then please help me. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Where is tango in HTC Radar

Well I am using HTC radar and there is tango in my mobile phone. You can find tango application in the applications. In my HTC radar my operating system version is 7.10.7720.69 and firmware version is 1600.2200.10802.708. if you don’t find the tango in your mobile phone then you should also check the OS version in your HTC radar and also check the firmware version. If version is different then I think that is the reason why you are not getting the Tango.

When you get your HTC radar phone at that time if you have not doe the start up steps related to the recommended setting and region setting then I think you have to do hard reset in your HTC radar and after doing the hard reset in your HTC radar you will be able to solve this problem. I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

If you are not able to find the Tango in your HTC radar then I will suggest you to try to search it in the market place and if you get the tango application there then install it in your device and after that you have to check whether you are able to use it or not. if you need any more help then let me know.

If you want to reset your HTC radar then you have to follow this steps.

• First you have to turn off the HTC reader.
    • After that you have to press and hold volume up and down button
    • After that pres and hold power button
    • Now leave the button when phone starts.
    • Keep pressing the volume decrease button till you get factory reset option.
    • Now after that pres power button
    • After that you have to follow the instruction from the screen.

I have done hard reset in my HTC radar and after resetting the device also I was getting the same problem and after that I have also tried to solve this problem by searching the tango in the market place but i didn’t find in the market place also.

Now please tell me what I should do to get rid of this problem.

If after trying above solution also if you are not getting the Tango application then you should contact the HTC support and after that you have to tell them about the issue with the tango in your mobile phone and after that they will tell you the proper solution and after that your problem might get solved.