Thread: Is it possible to upgrade the memory on HTC Radar?

Is it possible to upgrade the memory on HTC Radar?

I buy this htc radar mobile phone in last week and as per expectations this mobile phone running on the windows phone 7.5 mangos. Few of the other configurations of this mobile phone is 3.8 inch SLCD display, 5MP wide-angle camera, and 8GB internal storage memory. There is no Card slot available onto this smartphone. Can anybody help me to understand that this mobile phone is being capable to do the memory upgrade task onto it. by default it is 8GB and I want to built to 16 or 32 GB memory. Is this possible?? Share your experience here.

Re: Is it possible to upgrade the memory on HTC Radar?

There is not any card slot available onto this mobile phone and hence you cannot insert additional memory onto it. There is no such kind of possibility available onto this mobile phone that works to increase the memory of the mobile phone. by default it is 8 GB and you can only access this 8GB memory.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    There is not any card slot available onto this mobile phone and hence you cannot insert additional memory onto it. There is no such kind of possibility available onto this mobile phone that works to increase the memory of the mobile phone. by default it is 8 GB and you can only access this 8GB memory.
    As per the above post mentioned, there is not any single opportunity available onto this smartphone, that to increase the size of the storage. Manufacturer didn’t provide the SD or any other card slot onto it and hence I think this is one of the biggest bug of this mobile phone. Microsoft should change the min Spec's to 16 GB. Then only user more satisfies with this mobile phone.

Quote Originally Posted by CassandraD View Post
    As per the above post mentioned, there is not any single opportunity available onto this smartphone, that to increase the size of the storage. Manufacturer didn’t provide the SD or any other card slot onto it and hence I think this is one of the biggest bug of this mobile phone. Microsoft should change the min Spec's to 16 GB. Then only user more satisfies with this mobile phone.
    I don’t think so that there is such type of things necessary onto it. if you check its configurations, yes it provides 8GB memory but think about it. This smartphone provide 8GB memory. 8GB is enough for storing mobile applications. You can also use the Bluetooth technology onto it for data transferring. As well as the wifi connections is being also present for help prospective.

I agree your thoughts that the HTC Radar is more of an entry level phone for Mango. 8 is usable for common mobile phone user. In this mobile phone there is no need to store big size data. If store something onto it. In that case, you can transfer it to the other storage devices with the help of the Bluetooth or the wifi technology. This is best for you.