Thread: Keyboard volume levels on HTC Radar

Keyboard volume levels on HTC Radar

I buy this HTC Radar smartphone in last month and within one month I really like this smartphone. The reason behind this is because of its valuable features and especially the keyboard of this smartphone is lot of quicker than the other Mozart or Trophy. I used this both mobile phones in previous days and the keypad of this phone is little bit slow while there is no such kind of thing happen with this HTC radar mobile phone. when I switch from one screen to another on this mobile phone, then a definite clicking sound arrives on it. such type of sound never come with the other smartphone. Anyone got any similar experiences? I am waiting such valuable information.

Re: Keyboard volume levels on HTC Radar

Yes, I also use this smartphone and I got such kind of features and result onto it. this is best interacting with the user. User can be easily handling this mobile phone when keyboard works well and it generates sound at each and every time. I also want to add few things onto it. the voice used for text to speech is very quiet brilliant.

I am glad that you both users got such type of result onto this smartphone. This mobile phone is being specially built for such kind of processes. You can definitely such type of result onto this mobile phone. After reading these articles I also decided to buy this mobile phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bala Murugan S View Post
    I am glad that you both users got such type of result onto this smartphone. This mobile phone is being specially built for such kind of processes. You can definitely such type of result onto this mobile phone. After reading these articles I also decided to buy this mobile phone.
    Same here though all phones are quieter than my HTC Radar. The volume comes on this mobile phone is very laud. This mobile phone also provides the opportunity to control the sound of the keypad, but I don’t want to do this task. I like to use this mobile phone with the loudest sound. Hence I think this is best mobile phone I have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalingam View Post
    Same here though all phones are quieter than my HTC Radar. The volume comes on this mobile phone is very laud. This mobile phone also provides the opportunity to control the sound of the keypad, but I don’t want to do this task. I like to use this mobile phone with the loudest sound. Hence I think this is best mobile phone I have ever seen.
    Think I'll be going back to my Mozart, even if the Radar does have better battery life, until HTC release a fix. Yes, this mobile phone is to be contains the battery problem. And hence I request to the htc manufacturer that please do some serious task onto it and solve this low battery life problem.

Most of such conditions, the problem is to be present on the mobile battery. You need to replace this battery and then insert new battery onto it. if it is in the warranty period, then this task is very simple with the help of expert or dealer. There is no charge applies on it in such warranty period. But I am not thing that this is bug of the mobile phone. there are any other person faced such issues. Hence only in few conditions such things are to be happen that the one or few single piece makes such troubles.